Chapter 2

Alexandria P.O.V-
My eyes shot open and I sit up and looked around. I was in the lair, in Don's Laboratory in some type hospital bed that he had fixed up. I looked down to see that I was not in my jumpsuit anymore but in a Nike sports bra and black leggings, and my hair was down . I looked around to see karai and Shinigami where in beds next to me. I smiled at them, knowing that they were okay. I try to get up but I was a little bit sore so I decided not to. I sit back in the bed, letting my mind race to what happed, that landed me here. I felt so bad, because I didn't do anything to save them, for as long as I can remember I always doubted myself for random things because of things that happened in school, I won't go into too much detail but once I met the turtles at 6 or 7 and started training to become a kunoichi and found out that I had psychic powers, I found confidence in myself, but now I feel so useless. I felt tears well up in my eyes as think I about their screams. I never ever want to hear them scream ever again, that's the worst thing I ever heard! I began to cry as my powers lifted things up into the air. Whenever I feel any strong emotions my powers is go out of whack. I stayed crying for God knows how long until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at the figure with tears in my eyes the see my friends and Master Splinter, April, Casey, looking at me with both concern and sadness. All of them know about my self-esteem issues, and they all try to comfort me as best I they can. I felt that I need a hug, so I get up and hug Master Splinter. He huged me back as the others got in the hug, for a group hug. After a while y'all Pull-A-Part and I smile at them as I wiped my tears away.

"Sorry guys, I know this is burning for all of you" I said as wiped my tears away.

"No, to be sorry Al you know that you're always here for you when you need us and you're not a burden on us" April said as she punched my shoulder gently. I smile once more, God I love this family.

"So, how did you guys find me in the others?" I ask.

"Well, when you and the others men come back from Patrol we all got worried so we went looking for you, after a while Casey found you unconscious on the roof so we took you back here and the best to our all are abilities we put you here and fixed you and the girls up! Also if you're wondering who changed you it wasn't Casey it was Master Splinter." Jacklyn explained to me. I nod.

"My child, when your friends found you they didn't see my sons with you what happened to them?" Master Splinter asked. I look at him to see that his face is mixed with the emotions of worry and sadness.

"Well, we are all taking for break on patrol and sitting on rooftop Raph and Leo started fighting about being the leader and I use my powers to stop them, and then I sent something, then we were attacked by these hooded figures. The attacks Shinigami and knocked her out, then we fought for god-knows-how-long and then after a while of fighting, I heard Karai and the Turtle screaming in painand I looked behind me to see them getting tazed by the figures. I use my powers to push them off of them but before I got to them I was knocked out and now we're here" I explained to them. They all looked at me with shock written all over faces. I thought myself begin to cry again. Before I can do so Jacklyn runs up to me and gives me a huge bear hug. I hug back and let it all out.

" Wow Blondie, that.... that sounds awful. We were sorry we weren't there." Casey said as he patted my shoulder. I know that's it to say thank you. After while Jacklyn and I are hugging we pull apart and well all go to the kitchen because I am hungry. After a while karai and Shinigami woke up and joined us in the kitchen. Right now we're all having....pizza and soda. We all eat and drink in silence, after a while Angelina broke the silence by hitting her hands on the table and said:

"Ok, what are we going to do to get them back?" She asked.

" I don't know we don't even know where they took them." Addy said

" Well before I was completely knocked out I watch the figures pick up the guys and seen them heading southbound I think." I said as take a sip of my drink.

"Well okay that's where the the boat dock is......" shifra said.

"Wait, Alex do you remember what symbol was on the figures cloaks?" Karai asked me.

" yeah I think some type of....... you guys don't think they're working for the shredder right?" I asked.

"They might? Wait..... " April said as she lifted up her wrist to turn on her communication watch and fiddled with it for a couple of minutes until she had a look of surprise on her face.

"Okay you guys I managed to track Donnie's gear and they are in the halfway to Japan!" She said

"WHAT!?" We are all yelled except for Master splinter. Halfway to Japan?! Why?! After I Lil Outburst we all managed to compose ourselves, and shifra said:

"Okay, Now we know where they are the why are they on their way to Japan?"

" I don't know my child but now we need to get them back." Splinter said with a hint of Revenge in his voice. We all look at him in shock. We all seen him angry before but when you mess with any of his family you're done. We all nod.

" But how would we get to Japan? Just take a cruise liner with a giant mutant rat with us! No offense sensei." Angelina said

" I can book a private jet to Japan, I can tell my boss that I need a interview that a story that I'm covering and I need to go to Japan for it" April said.

" Are you sure April?" Jacklyn asked.
April nodded first before saying:

"Hey their my family too and you all know that would do anything for anything for anything for you and I mean anything."

"Ok, we have a way to get in Japan..... when do we leave?" Casey asked as all got antsy in our seats as we looked at Master Splinter for an answer.

"In a week. Nobody messes with our family or the Hamato clan." He said.
We all nodded and all got up to get ready for the Rescue Mission. This was going to be so much fun. Hold on guys, we are coming.