☁Izuku: Secrets

I've had enough.

He can't just disappear everyday without telling me where he's going.

He doesn't even respond whenever I ask where he's been.

He just blows me off and says it's nowhere in particular, I can't take it!

Ive had ENOUGH.

The worst thought are running through my head at how Izuku leaves for hours at a time without giving me a reason why or where he's going.
I reached into the draw of my bed side table and took out it's contents.
A loaded revolver.
My dad had given me the gun a few days before he passed away, and I had wanted to use it to end myself the day he died.
But... I didn't...
All because of Izuku, he came into my house to help me cope with my dad's death.
He took the gun away from me and hugged me like there was no tomorrow.
For me there was almost no tomorrow, but he saved me and ended up asking me on a date.
I've never really been a happy person, I've always been kind of depressed.
But I have always been good at hiding how I've been feeling.
Although when he had asked me to date him... I was acually happy and didn't need to act happy for once.
But like always things happened, he started to leave our house everyday without telling me.
But I know he is leaving because I have been watching him get up and leave for 3 weeks.
And he still hasn't told me he has been leaving, can he not trust me? After all this time...
I can't take it anymore.

I grabbed the gun and pressed it to my timple.

I guess this is it.

My finger was tightly pressed aginst the trigger but I couldn't stop my hand from shaking.
I slowly lowered the gun and wiped the tears pooling in my eyes.

I can't, I have to say goodbye to the one person who I loved.

Just pull the trigger, there's no point in telling him you love him.

He doesn't love you.

He doesn't care about you.

Just do it. Just kill yourself.

He doesn't care so there's no point in telling him.

I stiffened up my body and wiped away my tears.
Slowly I put the tip of the barrel into my mouth and prepared to shoot.
In
3...
2...
1...

CRAAASSHHHH!!

I felt the gun leave my hand as I was pushed to the ground in a embrace.
"Y/N... Why.. What were you thinking..?" Izuku tearfully whispered.
At his sincerity I broke down.
"I... I thought you didn't care about me.. I thought you didn't trust me. I- I th- thought..."
My tears were imparing my sight as I let out all of the emotions I was holding inside.

My smile has been fake,

all the times I've laughed were faked,

all this time my happiness, Ive been faking it
All so that you wouldn't worry...

"Deku, I've been worrying about you for so long, I don't know where you have been going and you wont tell me. Do you still trust me...?" I sincerely asked emotionally.

I felt him freeze up and hug me tighter, "N/N, I trust you with all of my heart.. I haven't been telling you where ive been going at the request of All Might. He has been training my secretly and he didn't want anyone to find out, we thought if word was to get out then you, my mom, and everyone I love would be in danger." He spoke loudly with his voice breaking at the end, "N/N I love you with all of my heart, if anything would have happened to you I ..."

I hugged Izuku as if he was about to die.

I can't believe I'm so weak! I could have hurt him all because of my stupid thoughts...
I need to listen to my head instead of my heart..
If you listen to something so broken of course the truth will get scrambled...

"Deku I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I- I need help... My heads making up lies and I couldn't take it! There was only one thing it couldn't change though, it couldn't change how I love you."

"I love you even if I'm broken."