🍋 Denki's Personal Maid

"Heyy Y/n!" Mina's voice screeched through the empty room.

Sweating nervously, I act as if I didn't hear her and try to escape.
Until she grabbed my shoulders.

"Y/n!" She yelled into my ears,
"so do you remember the bet we made last week!?"

Acting surprised I shook my head.
"W-what a bet? I don't remember making a bet." I lie, hoping she doesn't see through me.

But she saw through that almost instantly.

"We made bets for who Ochaco liked! If I won you would have to do what I ordered and if you won I had to do what you ordered! You said Ochaco liked Bakugo, and I said she liked Deku. I won!" She said in a teasing manner.

Realizing that I couldn't pull off being clueless, I sighed in defeat.
"Damn it... What is my task, o-pink-one..."

She thought for a moment before her smile turned into a wicked grin.
"I know how you have a huge crush on Kaminari~" she started while pulling me down the hall.

My heart dropped when that exited her mouth.
"Oh please don't make me do anything bad or embarrassing to him! Please!" I begged as she pulled me to the outside of her dorm room.

She had let me go, then she rushed into her room. Just as I was about to make a run for it, she threw an outfit at me.

"Youuuu! Are going to be Kaminari's maid! I already told him, so get going!" She cheered while pushing me into her room.

"HE WHAT!?!" I screamed out blushing like a mad-man.

"I know he has a cruah on you so don't worry. Now get on that outfit and go to him my sexy friend!" She continued to cheer.

I felt my cheeks darken even more when she said he had a crush on me, but that would be impossible. He's too cute of a guy to like a girl like me. After all, he's perfect and I'm.... Me...

Sighing sadly, I put on the costume. It was a maids costume with large bows and long knee high socks.
I left Mina's room hoping that nobody would see me.

"Woohooo! You got it girl! You are a sexy beast! Now go to Kaminari, He's in his room." She cheered while pointing to the boy's dorms.

Blushing, I quickly made my way through the halls so I wouldn't be caught in the outfit.
I didn't really want to go to Denki, but I would rather him see me like this than anyone else.

I knocked on his door and hoped he wouldn't open up so I could go back to my room.
But he opened it almost as soon as I knocked.

"Oh h-hey Y/n.. I was wondering when you would come." Denki greeted me with a smile.

"I hope you didn't have to wait long, so what is it that you want me to do?" I ask while looking around his messy room.

"I want you to do me..." I barely hear him whisper out.
My cheeks lit up as the words exited his lips.

"W-what was that?" I ask, looking in the opposite direction of him.

"Oh s-sorry! Never mind! I didn't say anything! I... am going to go use the bathroom, do what every you like just don't mess with anything under the bed!" He yelled out defensively as he rushed out of the room.