Birthday

Last day of the class and it is Alex' birthday. She woke up and her mom greeted her, "Anak, happy birthday!" She was shocked, she forgot that it was her birthday. "Is it really my birthday? Uhhhgg, I can't remember." "Yes, anak." "Mom, I think I am getting worst everyday." "We'll have a scheduled visit to your doctor next week, you'll be fine anak."

Someone is singing the birthday song so loud, so yeah it is Rain. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Alex, happy birthday to you! Close your eyes and make a wish." Alex closed her eyes and made a simple wish, she whispered, "I hope that Jem will find true happiness in life or can you please give her to me. Thanks bro!" Alex blew the candle. "Rain, I ordered meals for your classmates. You are in-charge for that." "Yes tita, ako na bahala dun."

Everyone greeted Alex a happy birthday 🎂. "Guys, we have food sa pantry courtesy by Alex' mom, let's go." Everyone gathered and went to the pantry except for Jem. Alex approached her, "Jem, do you want to join us?" Jem is not answering, after she read the diary she can't seem to face Alex. "I am okay, Alex. Thank you." "Oh, okay." Jem looks so sad, she prepared a gift for Alex but she doesn't have the courage to give it to her. "Hmm, I'll just keep this, no biggie Jem. You'll be fine." She didn't know that Alex went back to the room and she heard Jem. "Hey, sorry I heard what you've said. Haha. I am accepting gifts lol." "Ahhh, sorry." Jem ran away. "Wait Jem! Hmm, what's wrong with her?" Jem left the gift on her desk. "Is this for me?" Alex checked the gift, it has her name." Alex took the gift with her.

Alex checked her gifts, "This is Jem's gift to me, ano kaya to? Hmmm." She opened it, it was a snowball. Inside the snowball there are 2 girls holding their hands. "This is cute." There's also a card inside the gift box. "Hi, Alex! Happiest birthday to you! I am glad that you are fine now. I know I don't have the right to be friends with you but I am looking forward on the day that we will be close again. I miss your company, I miss my close friend. I hope someday you'll forgive me for what I've done. I am always here for you no matter what. Love, Jem."

Alex suddenly have a flashback memory when she stayed at Jem's place, it is all about Jem. Alex, held her head because it is too painful. "Aaaaahhh, it hurts." Alex' mom heard her, she rushed to Alex and saw her unconscious on the floor. "Alex, anak. Wake up." Alex is not waking up. Alex' mom called an ambulance and Alex' was admitted in the hospital.