2. Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn

"No legacy is so rich as honesty

"No legacy is so rich as honesty." When Shakespeare wrote that, he obviously didn't know what I know about teenage boys. I mean, I know there are guys with integrity, who lead with truth. I've just never met any of them."

I walk in Emma's office at the time for our session. "I was worried you weren't going to show." Emma said "Well if I don't then I have to hear about it from Dr. S and I'm not really in the mood to listen to him on our drive to find Landon Kirby." I say "So we don't have long before you have to leave with Dr. Saltzman so let's make the most of this shall we?" Emma asked "Sure." I say "I felt dark magic being used in the school. Who was it?" Emma asked "It was me. As it always is." I say "Why did you use dark magic this time? I thought we forbid you from using dark magic?" Emma asked "I'm a Mikaelson no one forbids me from doing anything if they want to live. But this particular time I used it to find a certain Landon Kirby." I say "And what are you going to do when you find him?" Emma said "Bring him justice. Now I know this isn't what you want to use this oh so precious secession for so let's get to it." I say

"Tell me about what happened in the woods with Rafael." Emma said "Rafael asked me to get Landon out of the cellar for the party. I did because at one point he was my friend. A little while later Rafael came and found me, thanking me for helping out Landon. We talked about Lizzie because of a comment she made earlier and how he reacted triggered her breakdown which caused the broken plates in the kitchen. She told me what happened and it pissed me off. I walked away from Rafael before my anger could completely get out of control. Rafael followed me every time I walked away from him. He grabbed my arm, I told him to let me go but my magic slipped out and threw him against the tree. I started freaking out and that's when my magic completely went out of control and uprooted the trees." I say "Because it reminded you of Nate. The last time you were in my office." There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Emma said and the door opened and there stood Dr. S. "I hate to cut this session short but we have to go find Landon Kirby." Dr. S said and I stand up. "We will continue this another time, Khalia." Emma said "Yes, ma'am. Just send me a note when." I walk out the door and turn to Dr. S. "I have to grab something from my room real quick." I say "Make it quick. We don't want to lose him." Dr. S said and I walk off to my room.

"It should be said that Shakespeare wasn't completely clueless. He has plenty of advice and how to handle betrayal. My personal favorite: 'Think, therefore, on revenge and cease to weep.'"

I walk in mine and Hopes room going straight to the chest with my dark magic grimoires. I look through the grimoire until I find the spell I am looking for and I rip the page out of the book magically replacing the page with a copy incase I lose this page and need the spell again. I walk out of my room and find Hope walking towards me. "Ready to go?" Hope asked "Yeah. Let's go." I say and we walk outside to the car. Once we get closer to the car I see someone under the car on a creeper. "Hello?" Hope and I ask in sync and Rafi rolls out from under the car. "Hey." Rafi said before rolling back under. "What are you doing?" Hope asked "Adjusting the sway bar." Rafi said "Was it broken?" Hope asked and I heard a noise under the car.