🐻🍓🎨🍄

"just one more round.. you can do it."

the young male stared into the large mirror in front of him. every part of his fragile body was displayed. from the hair that stuck to his forehead to the small bruises left on any part of skin that was exposed, jisung was exhausted. did he care? no. did he want to stop? maybe. but he wouldn't stop until he dropped dead perhaps.

every night he practiced for the comeback stages. he even stayed up later than all of his members, sometimes missing out on some fun things they did together while he shoved himself in the dance studio. at least he ate, keeping himself fueled for the hours ahead of him. jisung would even take small naps, up to 15 minutes. others would've called him crazy. but this was his desire even if it was a living hell sometimes. the satisfaction he got from feeling perfect beat everything - or so he thought.

walking back to the stereo that was tucked into the far corner, he turned it on, filling the room with one of many songs he would perform later on during his month of promoting. even if jisung knew the song well, even to the point where his dance moves hit every beat precisely, it was a must to go over it again. nothing with his tenth try was like the first. if anything it was perfect, yet the young boy was blind to see that. and of course that lead to an abundance of emotions. these feelings weren't new but having these extreme mood swings at 3am wasn't anyone's first idea.

he just didn't know anymore. all of the pressure was on him even though others felt like this too. oh how he wished there was someone with him. and he hated to admit it. jisung wasn't a baby anymore but sometimes he felt like he was. he just wants someone to hold him, to hold his delicate ego, to tell him he does good and that he is good enough. the way he danced through his pain was numbing in many ways. it felt harmless to him and he was safe.

even the tears that were now placed onto the hardwood floors seemed to be acceptable and normal. realizing this, he had finally stopped for tonight. the silence in the room killed him.

"did i really do all this? again?"

he said, weakly smiling at his reflection. it felt good to feel like the best in his heart. but he knew something wasn't clicking. but priorities first, right?

groaning in dismay, the teen prompted himself up in hopes of getting out the heated room and back to his beloved bed that he loved so much. stopping in his tracks he saw the door swing open. with widened eyes jisung grabbed onto his chest, breathing heavily only to see his elder, jeno, standing on the opposite side pausing whatever he had going on before scaring the poor kid.

"jeno? seriously, you should knock i almost haㅡ"

"ㅡyou almost what jisung?" jeno questioned, stepping a bit closer to jisung who seemed to be extremely tired in all aspects. the look on the blonde's face couldn't be fully read. a mix of concern and unbelief maybe.

laying his hands on jisung, jeno examined him carefully making sure to not hurt him even more than he visibly was. it was like he was a dog sent out to hunt for something. jeno was definitely not one you could hide things from and it didn't matter if you were away for days, weeks possibly. if he came across you face to face it was over at that point.

"what the hell, jisung." jeno sighed, feeling tempered the more he stared at his younger.

"you're all bruised up and you look extremely burnt out. i thought the last time we talked you said you'd get some rest. i didn't bother to check up because i trusted you but it seems like i made the right choice to come in here."

a breathy sob left the teen's lips, his dried tears coming back to life. that was it. he had finally broke down. clinging to jeno, he cried and cried, afraid he'd completely soak the other but he didn't care and he was sure jeno didn't mind either. the shaken boy whined and weeped practically begging jeno not to leave even though he couldn't by his grip on him.