"Party At Momo's"

I wanted to get this out as fast as possible so it's not edited yet. If you are any error please point them out! ^-^
Enjoy the chapter!

For the rest of the afternoon Mrs. Yaoyorozu took the Todoroki kids to mall where they all had fun shopping together.

Mr. Yaoyorozu headed off to work around 10 am and Momo stayed behind so Shoto wasn't alone. (I ship them so hard.)

Shoto had been ordered not to leave his room under any circumstances. It had been the only way they could get him to sit still. Even then, they had to get Momo to say it for it to have any effect what so ever on him.

He wanted to get up and do training or something. Its how he had been raised. He didn't get any rest even if he did have injuries, not unless they were deadly.

Momo made sure to keep by his side so that he didn't get lonely. They chatted quite a bit and caught up on the latest events, keeping off the subject of Shoto's father as much as possible.

The day seemed to whiz by in a blurr. Shoto and Mono had both gotten texts front he group chat with people wondering where they were on a Monday, when they had a quiz no less, (which of course they'd both forgotten about.)

They decided it was best to just say that Shoto had injured himself and that Mono was sick, but of course there was a least one person who didn't buy it.

мιdorιya:
If you were injured why didn't you call the school or something??? Wouldn't Aizawa have told us? Or maybe he just forgot...
12:50

вaĸagoυ:
STOP BABBLING IN THE GROUP CHAT NERD!
12:50

вaĸυgoυ нaѕ leғt the cнaт rooм.

ιιda:
Midoryia's right! You two are suspicious!
12:52

yaoмoмo:
...
12:53

тodoroĸι:
Momo that makes us look even more suspicious.
12:53

мιdorιya:
I knew it! You two are hiding something! Are you both okay!?
12:54

Shoto sighed and looked up at Momo, who was right next to him.

"Well. What now?" Yaomomo asked inquisitively.

Shoto thought for a second before shrugging and saying, "Might as well tell them. I mean, Midoriya already knows about my dad from the sports festival. Can't make things worse for him to know this."

Momo nodded in agreement and returned to they're phones.

тodoroĸι:
Fine. You're right Midoriya, Momo. Isn't sick... I am injured tho.
13:01

мιdorιya:
WHAT!? TODOROKI!?
13:01

yaoмoмo:
Don't worry Midoriya! He's with me, his siblings too. I'll let him explain...
13:02

Todoroki explained the situation to everyone, how his father was and how he ended up at Momo's.

Even over text, everyone was stunned into silence. It was about five or so minutes before anyone dared respond.

мιdorιya:
I knew he was bad but....
13:05

ĸιrιѕнιмa:
Dude that's rough.
13:06

тodoroĸι:
*Sent 'shrug' effect*
13:06

yaoмoмo:
Wow. You actually shrugged while sending that.
13:07