2%

〰️G〰️

So, the next day I woke up determinate to apologize to Reece.I dressed up in a normal outfit and brushed my teeth.I kinda did my hair and jogged downstairs, where I found Reece and my mom.

"Good morning sweety"She greeted as I kissed her cheek. "Morning"I said in my annoying morning voice. "I'm going to leave to buy some stuff.You're leaving in Reece's car"I nodded my head as she left and I ate a granola bar and some water.After a minute of silence and a quick glance at Reece, I spoke up.

"Look Reece, I'm sorry for yesterday.I'm normally not that mean, and I hope you can forgive me"He stared at me for a second. "Ok"He shrugged and placed the bowl of cereal on the sink, leaving the room.

My jaw fell. Ok?I apologize and all I get is an ok?Not even a 'don't worry, it's alright'?C'mon!I sighed and exited the room too, going up to my room to grab my bag.

"Kid!We're leaving!"I rushed downstairs the moment I heard Reece's voice.He glanced at me before opening the door and walking to his car.I sighed and closed the door behind me, walking towards the car too.

Just as I was about to get in shotgun, Reece spoke up. "Don't.We're picking some friends up"I closed the door and entered the back seat. "Is this going to be daily?"

He started the car and drove out of the driveway. "Yes, and if you don't like it you can walk to school"I raised my eyebrows.First time he snapped at me today, great.I didn't respond tho, I started watching the houses that passed by.

I already missed my friends, my home.With my friends it was fun.In my group of friends their was a boy, Zack, that was a year older than us and drove all of us to school.It was always fun, and Zack didn't care we were younger.

I didn't realized we had stopped until two people entered the car.A tall brunet had sat in shotgun, while a beautiful brunette sat next to me. "Hello!Im Camila"She greeted with a smile.I smiled back nervously.She was older and better looking, two things that intimate me a lot.

"Why is their a kid on your back seat, Reece?"The boy asked in a Canadian accent. "Oh, he's my... step brother, you could say"He shrugged it off. "Oh, well nice to meet you kid, I'm Shawn"I frowned.

"Don't worry, he calls me kid too.We're dating"Camila explained.After a few minutes of silence I spoke up. "You guys aren't from here right?"She turned to me.

"Oh no, I was borned in Cuba but was raised here.Shawn's canadian and moves here a couple years ago"I nodded.

"What about you kid?Where are you from?"

"I'm from a little village near here" "Then why didn't you stay there"I heard Reece muttered, and it wasn't a question."Don't worry, he just dosen't like new people.He'll get better"Camila told me.I nodded and soon we were at school.

The moment we got off they were off, but Camila wished me luck before leaving.Guess Bibby isn't showing me around.I took a deep breath and entered.I looked around.It was quite big, probably 2-3 floors.I then remembered my mom told me I had to go to the office.

Once I got there, I looked around.There was just the secretary in her table and what looked like a boy my age with a busted lip and some ice.

"Hello Mrs. I'm new and I was wondering if you could give me my locker and timetable please?"She looked up at me and them nodded, looking through some papers.

"You're new?"I turned to the kid.I kinda winced at the sight.The lip looked worse if you get closer. "Um yes.Im George"He smiled at me.Well, half smiled.The ice covered his right side. "I'm Blake.What year are you in?"