Teasing | Johnny Depp imagines

You and Johnny had been married for 2 years. He was the love of your life and you couldn't imagine being without him.

One day Johnny was coming home from work, he was exhausted so he went straight to bed.

You quickly joined him, laying your head on his chest while you arms was tightly wrapped around his waist. You fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

After an hour of cuddling, you heard Johnny moan your name. You lifted your head to look at him.

"Ohh..(Y/N)." he moaned.

He must been dreaming about you.

You then got an idea. You pulled the blanket, that was over you, to the side and crawled down. You carefully removed Johnnys boxers and took him in your hand.

You could hear Johnny hiss, but he was still sound asleep. You bravely took him into your mouth, while looking up at him. You licked
from the base to the tip, and swirled your tongue around it.

"Fuck (Y/N" he cursed.

It encouraged you to take him all the way. His eyelids fluttered from the sensation.

You began bobbing your head at a dangerous speed. Sucking, licking and moaning.

"Holy shi-" Johnnys cursing was cut of by him coming down your throat. You swallowed and wiped the excess of your face.

"Well good morning to you." Johnny chuckled.

"Good morning babe, sorry i woke you up." you said innocently. 

"Oh, no worries babe. It was one the best ways to wake up actually" he said looking lustful into your eyes.

260 words