One night stand | Johnny Depp Imagines

Bright, morning light filtered in through the crack of your drawn curtains in your room. It landed in an elongated, rectangular strip on your side of the bed, blinding you for a moment. Funny. You don't remember closing the curtains. What time did you get home? How the hell did you get back? Now that you're thinking about it, you can't seem to remember coming through the lobby of your apartment, can't remember putting any key in to unlock your door. And you definitely don't remember stripping down to your birthday suit and climbing in bed.

Last night was a hell of a night. Your friend convinced you to come to her friend Harrison's 21st birthday bash. It didn't take much to convince you, though. Sure, you hardly knew the guy or anyone else that might be there, but how could you pass up an opportunity to have a little fun and get wasted? It beat staying home for the eighth weekend in a row, gorging on microwaved popcorn and bingeing Netflix movies. By yourself. So what if you forgot everything?

Well, maybe not everything.

One thing you could remember was grinding on that friend of his. The hot one with a beautiful set of brown eyes, and a smile that could have any woman at her mercy. He wasn't standing by Harrison when you told him 'Happy Birthday.' You noticed him standing in front of the stereos a couple of feet away, bobbing his head to Special Affair by The Internet.

He caught you staring, not like you were trying to be discreet, and smiled. You remember putting a little sway in your hips as you sauntered over to him. Most boys grow visibly weak when you put on that show of seduction. Not this one. He smirked and asked me if you would fancy a dance. His accent left you melting like a lit candlestick.

You lead him to the dance floor, formerly known as the living room. All the furniture pushed against the walls to provide a beautiful span of open floor. He wasted no time, wrapping his strong arms around your waist and pulling your back against his firm chest and swaying both your bodies to the vibrating bass. You countered back, pushing your hips into his, grinding on the buckle of his belt. You grinned at the sound of him holding back a groan.

The memory gets fuzzy after that, but you could have sworn your friend intervened. Cockblocker of the century, that one. Or maybe she got jealous. She and a couple of other girls in the penthouse sort of gave off the impression that they were vying for the boy's attention and envied that you claimed it.

You still couldn't understand it. How was it possible for to you drink yourself into oblivion and still be able to put yourself to bed with no injuries? Not even a scratch on your body. You pulled yourself into a sitting position against the headboard and stretched out your arms, yawning. Your throat felt raw.

Okay, that's a little strange. Adding on to that is the lack of a hangover headache. Where is the light sensitivity, the stabbing pain in the middle of your forehead, the urge to puke?

Something does feel off. It wasn't noticeable when you were lying down, but you could feel it now. A delicious ache between your thighs. A pleasurable pain that signaled that your night ended with a bang.

But with who?

Your answer slept several inches away from you, with your bed sheets covering the lower half of his body and the indents of his hipbones exposed. His naked, toned chest rose a fell in a deep, steady rhythm. One of his hands pillowed the back of his head while the other, the one closest to you, lay palm up, holding a simple pair of white lace lingerie. The panties you chose to wear under your skirt the night before. A contented smile graced his face. Almost an exact copy of the first grin he gave you.

You giggled to yourself. Of course, you'd bring the handsome guy home and forget all the sexy parts. At least this guy had the decency to stay for the night and not leave a half-ass apology text.