Authors Note(Please Read)

Hey everyone. Been awhile.
.......
Ok, so not the best way to start this huh?
Ha, well I'm sure most of you have noticed my distinct lack of updates on all of my stories, those of you that been here since the beginning know why. I upload on my own time.

But I have a reason, a good reason.

I got accepted into a magnet program, and that program gave me summer homework. So I don't have a lot of spare time, and ye time I do have I like to spend playing Fortnite with my friends(Add me if you want to play with me,try FacelessArchDuke or ArchieDuke but message me before you do)
Also!!! I'm thinking of starting a discord server for you guys to hang out and chat in!! It could be about any fanfiction not just mine!!
So I want opinions on that!
Also if you don't know what Discord is, it's a free app that lets you chat and talk with people from all around the world. I'm not the best at explaining so I suggest you look it up! But like, if you guys want a discord server I'm all for it. Hell, maybe some of you could help me with my homework so I could update more.

Now for a confession.
I have long since lost interest in the Blue Exorcist fandom. But that by no means will stall me from completing this work. I hate it when that happens to me when reading someone's fanfiction, so I'm obviously not going to do it to you guys, I'll do my best to complete this, but please be patient with me!!
My procrastination actually has a source, see I have a disorder. Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), also know as Attention Defict Disorder(ADD).
A chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness.
ADHD often begins in childhood and can persist into adulthood. It may contribute to low self-esteem, troubled relationships, and difficulty at school or work, the latter which is what my problem has been all summer long.
I also have OCD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and my friends are saying I might have Oppositional Defiance Disorder, or ODD. (NOTE!! If someone who is not a licensed doctor or nurse diagnosis's you with a disease or disorder, do not, and I cannot stress this enough, do NOT take their word for it, go visit your local pediatric center (or whatever their called) and get a official exam with a professional. Thank you!)
Anyways, you guys have all been so patient with me!!! Which is amazing in and of itself! For the few that have been commenting on this, y'all are just awesome, not saying those who don't comment aren't, I'm sure you're all lovely people!! Just saying that authors like me need a bit of motivation,  you guy's feedback is what keeps us moving forward!

So we went over some crucial points in this Authors Note(AN). I'm gonna list them so you guys don't forget.
1.I am not abandoning this work
2. A discord server for you guys to chat
3.Im have summer homework
4.Take care of yourselves
5. If you wanna add me on Fortnite it's either FacelessArchDuke or ArchieDuke, message me before you do this, preferably on my Twitter(@tinyarchieduke) or Instagram (@archiedukethetiny).

So, yeah that's pretty much all I have to say, now I'm gonna go and try to make a map of Santiago's journey throughout the Alchemist book, probably give up, and then play some Fortnite.
Ciao!