Laura's Journey to Her Dreams

A/N: Hey guys, it's Snow_Alchemist1000 here. I'm typing a Fairy Tail fanfic for a friend who will have a account soon. This is her story, not mine. I'm helping her type for her first ever fanfic. If you guys vote, read, comment, and follow, I will continue this fanfic. I love you guys. I'm not sure what her username is going to be called. I don't own the characters of Fairy Tail. I only own my OCs. All rights reserved.

I'm Laura Everflames, I'm 15. I have a long red flaming wavy hair that is tied up and icy blue eyes that are cold as the dead. I have been traveling for 6 years since I left my dreadful mother and father who treated me like I'm some monster to them.

~Flashback~

I cried with my timid nine year old voice.

"Are you crying little shrimp," The bully with blonde straight hair with green eyes said cockly.

"Why do you tend to bully me, Joemi Yonder," I cried as my blue eyes shed tears.

"It's fun to bully a girl who is weak," Joemi smirked with his wicked sensation to kick and punch me more.

Joemi's fist came into contact to my face and a brusie suddenly appeared on my pale face. I moved back to run but it was no use, I was up to the brick wall. I leaned against the wall and tried to defend my self by covering my face with my little arms. Joemi punched my arms again and again and it didn't give any damage to my arms so he decides to kick me instead and he kicked my stomach so hard as I fell to the floor with pain and sorrow that I can only think i'm going to pass out from Joemi's powerful kick. I felt something warm in my body all the sudden, it was yet strange and weird. And automatically, flames started to burst in the air.

Joemi burned his leg from my flames that were protecting me as it was all inside of me in the start. My father and mother ran to me and saw me using fire magic, they were terrified with those cold looks on their faces. The flames were fading away as I started to get half confused with the fire inside of me that protected me.

"Laura is not our daughter," Mother fainted with her scared voice.

Father caught mother with his arms and he gave a terrified glare and replied in his scary voice, "Go to your room, you monster!!"

I should be grateful that my flames protected me, thank you flames. I owe you one.

I walked home and weeped on my bed that my flames should have came out before I was crying at Joemi. Why this even happened in the first place? How did I even use magic? That question made me curious to think that how did I use magic or how do you even control magic. I got up from my bed and looked at my Fairy Tail magazine as I dried my tears from my cold blue eyes. My forever dream to be in Fairy Tail when I had magic which I never knew until I relished my magic in front of my father and mother. And they think i'm monster to them and their wrong, I'm the protecting flames of the sun.

"I'm going to join Fairy Tail as I walked out the door with my long flaming ponytail red hair flowing through the air and my icy blue eyes gazing at the enormous building known as Fairy Tail," I put a little smile on my warm soft cheeks and packed my stuff to travel to Fairy Tale as I walked out the door.

I had a white short sleeve shirt with a black vest that was made of silk and a adorable dark blue long shirt that was also made of silk. I had brown leather boots that were so comfortable that I would wear these boots more often. I had a sword that my father had when he was in Fairy Tail before when he was young, he never mentions about Fairy Tail. I had a blue scarf that was long and warm. My mother and father saw me leaving the house and told me where am I going and I said i'm going to a journey to my dreams. I frowned at my father who called me a monster that I will never be.