Chapter 1

チート転生と、ゲームの裏事情あれこれ。
The game-like happenings of my cheater reincarnation.

プロローグ
Prologue

良くある話だけど。
It's a bit cliche but.

私、公爵家3女の『イザベラ・アリー・ロッテンシュタイン』は、前世の記憶を思い出した。
I, the third daughter of Duke Rotenstein, Isabella Ali Rotenstein, have recovered the memories of my past life.

前の世界では、コールセンターに勤める28歳、独身女性。日本人。
In my previous world, I was a twenty-eight years old Japanese bachelorette working at a call center.

今の世界では、乙女ゲーム『ラブ☆マジカル』の悪役令嬢6歳。ロゼリアル王国人。
In my current world, I am the villainous daughter of the otome game [Love☆Magical], six years old, a person of the kingdom of Rosareal.

うん。良くある話よね~・・・って、あって堪るかよっ!!
Uhn. It's really cliche isn't it... not. I mean, things like these actually happen!?

なんで、転生してるの!!私、死んだの?なんでっ?!
Why did I reincarnate!? I... I died? WHY!?

そもそも、乙ゲーってフィクションでしょ?
Firstly, an otome game is fiction isn't it?

そのフィクションとまったく同じ異世界が有るなんて、おかしくない?
Isn't it strange for another world to exist that's exactly the same as the fiction?

そして、何でお約束の様に、悪役令嬢に転生してんだよ!!
And why did I reincarnate as the villainess? It's like a curse!!

創作物で日本人、異世界に転生しすぎだろっ!!
Aren't Japanese people reincarnated into other worlds way too much in creative works!?

しばらく心の中で悪態をつき続け、もはや語るべき事は無くなった所で・・・
After cursing in my heart like so for a bit I ran out of things to say...

改めて、私が前世の記憶を思い出すきっかけとなった人物に、視線を戻す。
Turning my eyes back to the person who triggered these memories of my past life.

テンプレ通りなら思い出すきっかけは、婚約者になる予定の王子との顔合わせや、頭を打つといった事故なんだろうけど、私は違った。
Going by the template, my memories would have been triggered by a chance meeting with my future fiance, the prince, on the streets, or by sustaining an injury to the head, but it was different for me.

隣国に嫁いで行った一番上の姉へ、誕生日プレゼントを贈る為、両親が呼び寄せた馴染みの商人。
To obtain a birthday present for my eldest sister who married into the royal family of a neighbouring country, our parents had sent for a merchant we were on good terms with.

その商人が連れて来ていた息子が、商家の馬車の近くでしゃがみ、蟻の行列を見ていた。
The son who had come along with the merchant was squatting near one of their carriages observing a progression of ants.

私は、彼を知っている。
And I recognized him.

9年後、ゲーム『ラブ☆マジカル』の舞台になる、王国立ロゼリアル魔術学院に出てくるキャラクター。
A character who will appear nine years later in the setting of [Love☆Magical], the National Sorcerer's Academy of Rosareal.

大商人の息子の、ウルシュ君だ。
The son of a wealthy merchant, Ursch-kun.

ファミリーネームは知らない。
His family name is unknown.