Chapter 3

ここで、『ラブ☆マジカル』の悪役令嬢、イザベラの家庭環境を説明しよう。
Here is an explanation of the family circumstances of Isabella, the Villainess of [Love☆Magical].

父は、現ロッテンシュタイン公爵であり、ロゼリアル王国の宰相。
Father; the current Duke Rotenstein, also the prime minister of the Kingdom of Rosareal.

母は、現ロゼリアル王国国王の妹。
Mother; the younger sister of the current King of Rosareal.

つまり元王女で、父と母は恋愛結婚である。
In other words, the Princess. Father and mother married for love.

子供達は5人兄弟で、イザベラは上に2人の姉と2人の兄が居る、末娘。
Together they have five children, Isabella has two older sisters and two older brothers, making her the youngest of five.

長女は、隣国であるディアナ王国の王太子の正妃。
The eldest daughter is the wife of the crown prince of the neighbouring kingdom of Deannar. (TN: It actually looks like Diana. But I hesitate to name a country directly after a virgin goddess of the moon and the hunt, so I tweaked it a bit!)

つまりは王太子妃だ。
That means she's the crown princess.

ちなみに恋愛結婚である。
I'll mention here that they also married for love.

長男は、少量だが魔力を保有しており、現在父であるロッテンシュタイン公爵の補佐をしながら、魔術師団に出入りしている。
The eldest son, although physically slight, possesses magic power so he is often seen in the Ward of Magicians working as an aid to Duke Rotenstein.

婚約者は魔術師団団長のご令嬢。
His fiance is the daughter of the Chief Magic Meister.

ちなみに大恋愛の末の婚約だった。
Their engagement was a direct result of their undying affection for each other.

次男は、剣の才能が有り、近衛騎士団に所属している。
The second son is a talented swordsman and is a current member of the Order of Royal Knights of Rosareal.

婚約者は近衛騎士団団長のご令嬢。
His fiance is the daughter of the Captain of the Imperial Knights.

ちなみに大恋愛の末の婚約だった。
Their engagement was arranged on the basis of true love.

次女は、まだ在学中だが、辺境伯のご子息と婚約中。
The second daughter is still in the middle of her student life, she is engaged to the fifth son of a border territory Earl.

ちなみに大恋愛の末の婚約だった。
Their engagement was also arranged on the basis of true love.

・・・・・おわかり頂けただろうか?
..... You see the picture here?

えぇ、そうですね。
Yes, that's right.

ロッテンシュタイン公爵家は、権力を持ちすぎですね。
The Rotenstein Duchal family has way too much power.

王家に、隣国の王家に、魔術師団、近衛騎士団、辺境伯とフルコンプしてんじゃねぇかっ!!
The royal family, the royal family of a neighbouring country, the Ward of Magicians, the Order of Royal Knights, even a border holding Earldom are all under the influence of this one family!!

他の貴族達から危険視されるわっ!!
All the other nobility see us as a threat!!

そして、貴族にしては珍しく、恋愛結婚至上主義!!
And what is more, they are absolute adherrents of the idea that marriage must be for love, an idea that almost no other noble family believes!!