Śhot~13

Author's POV

After sometime avni woke up, and realised she have slept on floor itself .
She closed her eyes tight, letting her pain out in a one breath. After a while she composed herself and glanced at the wall clock. For her surprise it clicked  4o'clock.

"Freak!  It's evening, how come I slept this much "  Avni thought and immediately she stood up from ground & placed the frame back in cupboard. Later, she went  towards bathroom to get fresh a little.

Moments later, Avni prepared dinner for Neil, cleaned a house bit and finally she settled herself on couch comfortably to watch her favorite TV show. But at sudden, avni heard her flat door ring. Which made her jump on sofa itself.

"Damn! Who's been this time? Dara hi diya merko. " Avni cursed the person behind  and walked towards door to open. As soon as avni opened the door, She just gasped loud, watching Neil at the door step. She just wondered, seeing him at this time. Never he came this much early. It's eighth wonder for her.

But her trance Was interrupted by Neil's voice.

"Avni.. " Neil chirped intensely looking at her confused face.

Avni just smiled a little and immediately walked inside making Neil frown a bit ,as she didn't replied him back.

"Maybe she is upset with me about yesterday's thing ,I'll talk to her after getting fresh " Neil thought and went to freshen up.

After sometime, Neil came out from bedroom and saw avni , who is arranging dinning table.  Avni sensed his presence but avoided looking at him. She was still angry on him for his behavior , but yesterday his shouting and his yelling's made her afraid of him. She is scared of him Now.

Avni nervously tugged her baby hairs back of earlobe watching Neil who is starring at her, she was just freaked out observing Neil's expressions. Ofcourse she isn't showing out but deep inside she was hell nervous and scared what Neil would do, if he finds out that she hadn't ate anything from morning.

On other side Neil was having pool of emotions, he was feeling guilt for making her all silent at sudden. She used to chirpy girl months ago but now what has happened to her that she has changed much. This confused Neil. But, He is not realising the biggest truth that his avoidance is the major cause for her unusual behavior.
Neil knew she's hurt, he wants to hug her taking her body into his embrace , want to kiss her senselessly and finally he urged to make love to her but his brain was warning him to not to do.

Sighing softly, battling with his inner turmoil Neil slowly steeped towards the dinning table and sat on chair.

"Tum bhi.. Baito dinner keliyae " Neil asked calmly looking at avni who is serving dinner in his plate.

Avni stopped her work as soon as she heard Neil's words. Her hands started to shiver remembering the yesterday's night and how he shouted on her just coz she didn't have  her dinner.

"Pl.. Please... Don't... Shout.. On.. Me... I'm n.. Not hu ungry... I'll..ea..t..l.. ater.. ..pl.. Don't.. Scold.. " her voice chocked up, as tears continuously tickled down her cheeks.

Neil looked at avni with shocked expression , her face has became red with tears. he observed her hands were clenched like a ball and her whole body is shivering badly, indicating how scared she was. Right now he wants to take all her pain out by making love to her, by kissing but his fears regarding her is making him back out.