EXTENDED DESCRIPTION

SYNOPSIS

VERA HAD LIVED IN BEACON HILLS AS A CHILD, IN FACT, she only lived two blocks off from the Stilinski's, not that she'd been friends with them, for the most part at least

Her guardians had found a way to leave Poland, as well as their dangerous way of life, at the mere mention of someone that could smuggle them into the country they'd immediately snatched up the chance to give their daughter a new start.

But it's not until she starts at her new elementary school for third grade that she realizes what she wants more than anything is to return to Poland, because at least there, everyone spoke the same language, but now, she's the odd one out.

Until she meets Thomas Stilinski, one of the only in their town that spoke Polish. He first sees her on the playground, sitting all by herself next to a slide, and so, knowing her only as the new girl, he attempts to greet her. It isn't until he realizes she can't understand him that he tries his best to ask her name in Polish- something he had only recently begun to try and learn because of his mother's father- and to his great joy, he finds that she is indeed Polish.

And that is when the growing friendship between Vera and Thomas first began, and from that day forward, the two struck an agreement of sorts, Thomas would help Vera learn English, to the best of his ability, and Vera would help Thomas learn Polish, to the best of her ability.

But now, with diseases and a deadly war approaching, Thomas finds that his childhood friend has returned, but at what cost?

To take his brother from him?

He should've known something was up.

Something very, very bad.

Something Mitch knows all too well.

So when Mitch himself finds Vera in his home with a loaded weapon and something far more dangerous with her, he knows he has no choice but to question what she's doing in Beacon Hills and what it is she wants.

And god, does he wish he'd never asked.

Because what he's about to do, is more than likely going to put him on INTERPOL's wanted list.