xxiii.*

APOLOGIES 

~~~

"Tommo! Tom! What the hell does that mean?"

Ivy was confused. Thomas always had cryptic words but these ones just wouldn't make sense, no matter how hard she thought about them. She had never even spoken to Tatiana, they had only exchanged looks across the room. 

She shook her head. Tatiana could be dealt with later. 

~~~

A couple of quiet days at work had passed and then it was finally Ivy's day off. The next day was Good Friday and she was excited for it. But, Tommo had told her that she had to work. The boys were going out on a hunt to celebrate which left the women in charge of the betting shop. 

But today, she had the day off and she was going to relax. Or so she thought.

Finn had called and asked to come over. He wanted another lesson on how to read and Ivy gladly said yes. 

A timid knock sounded at the door. Ivy stood up from her previous position on the couch and moved over to the door. She opened it and Finn stood on the other side, a grin stretched wide across his plump lips. "Hi." He said. "Hi," Ivy responded. "Come in,"

Finn came into the house and moved passed Ivy. He looked down at her as he walked by her. Ivy closed the door and followed Finn into the living room. "Y-you can sit down over there." She pointed at the couch she had just been lying on.

She didn't know why, but nerves racked her body. Ivy had never been like this around Finn before. But one of the last times they were alone together, they had kissed. What would happen this time?

"Thank you for doing this, doll. I-I really do appreciate it." Ivy joined Finn on the sofa. "It's okay, Finn. I don't mind helping you. I actually enjo-" Ivy didn't get to finish her sentence.

Finn had pushed his lips against hers. His pale, green eyes had fluttered shut and his hand came up to meet the girl's cheek. His other hand slipped around Ivy's waist, pulling her into his lap. A light giggle escaped her lips but it sounded like more of a moan.

"Shit." Finn groaned against Ivy's lips. The kiss deepened, the taste of fresh mint being passed between the two of them. Their teeth clashed together and their heads bumped. More giggles came streaming out of their mouths, along with groans of pleasure.

Ivy shifted in Finn's lap, something was pushing into her thigh. Her mind was too caught up in Finn. In his soft hair, his warm cheeks, his wet lips. He was just...

Perfect.

Strings of spit connected their mouths when they pulled apart for air. A smile placed upon Ivy's lips. One of Finn's was tucked in between his teeth, trying to suppress the sensation between his legs. The girl's hands reached for Finn. One connected with his hair, instantly gripping onto it. The other went to his shoulder for balance.