Celebrations Part 1

Netra:

I was surprised to know that Akshay remembered the birthday of my kids but I forgot. Akshay seems rude but he loves his family a lot.

"If you have done with your day dreaming, select the theme and models of decoration," Akshay said.

I hugged Akshay. Akshay glared showing me the event organiser and others looking at us. I broke the hug. I selected the designs and told the requirements to the event manager. I went to our room.

"Akshay, I have selected the design. I will go to the office now," I said.

"How many times should I tell you to check your surroundings before you come closer to me?" Akshay almost yelled at me.

"Bye, Akshay," I said.

Sometimes it hurts a lot. I know Akshay is rude by nature but still it's not that he can be rude to me for everything and everytime.

I tried to go but Akshay held my wrist turning me towards him. I looked at Akshay.

"Akshay, I was a prostitute and I really don't know how the wife of a minister should behave. May be your choice of choosing me is wrong and I am sorry," I said and Akshay looked at me shockingly.

"What are you talking, Netra? Did I say anything that makes you feel this way?" Akshay asked clenching his fist but softening his tone and look.

"What should I do, Akshay? I am not suitable to be your wife. You should have married a girl who is perfectly trained and behaves like a good wife to a minister.

I thought that attending your calls when you are unavailable is important because it might be some urgent call and I need to pass the information to you. I assumed hugging my husband to express my love is a simple act.

I am unaware of the rules laid by you to your wife. So, I made a few mistakes. After hearing all your rules, I just understood one thing that is you need me to maintain the distance from you. I will definitely do that," I said and Akshay pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips. I didn't respond but he kissed me until he felt satisfied.

Akshay left me and looked at me.

"I am sorry for remembering your past to you. In this generation, the private life of any celebrity became a sensation to the media. So, I asked you to check the surroundings as I don't want you to feel uncomfortable later on if those moments were captured by anyone and telecasted as an exclusive content to increase the TRP rating," Akshay said kissing me on my forehead.

"Netra, please stop talking about your past and always saying that I am not the father of our kids. You know well about me. I love you, Netra."

I chuckled at his words as I couldn't find love these days in our relationship. I don't know why but my insecurities are consuming my happiness these days.

"Netra, why are you dull? Do you doubt me or my love for you?" Akshay said and tears escaped from my eyes as I lost control over them.

Akshay immediately wiped away my tears and cupped my face.

"Are you fine, sweetheart? What's bothering you?" Akshay asked and I didn't speak anything.

"Netra, you know me well. I don't know to speak sweetly but you know that I love you and our kids. The way I speak might hurt you but if you can understand me, that won't hurt you," Akshay said.

His words or rudeness can't hurt me ever because I never expect Akshay to be sweet or loving towards me. But it hurts when he hides something from me because my heart is telling me that something may bring tremors in my relationship with Akshay.

"I am getting late for the meeting," I said and went off to the office. After the meeting I returned from the office to check the party arrangements. I got shocked seeing the organisation of the party. It almost resembles the rich wedding than a mere birthday party of kids.

I searched for Akshay to talk to him. He is too busy to listen to me. He is ordering the catering people about the dishes to be prepared for the party and inviting the guests through the calls.

"Akshay, I need to talk to you,"I said.

"Hey Netra, when did you return? How did your meeting go?"

"It went well," I said.

"You look so dull. Did you have anything from the morning?" Akshay asked looking at me.

"No," I said.

"You should not skip your food. Go and have something. Rest for a while and take a hot shower. You will feel better. Meanwhile the beautician will arrive to help you get ready for the party," Akshay said.

"Beautician? Why did you book the beautician for this small party? I didn't like it, Akshay. You are wasting the money,"I almost yelled at him.

Akshay glared at me and then I realised that the catering people and the maids were looking at us as I shouted at Akshay.

"I am sorry, Akshay," I said.

"I want you to meet me within thirty minutes getting ready in a sari for the party. And sari should be tied in a proper way," Akshay said.

I am hungry and tired.  But I don't want to upset him again by refusing his order. I nodded and went to the room. I switched on the geyser to take a quick shower and get ready as soon as possible. Sometimes Akshay will be too serious about his words and makes me regret not listening to him.

Someone knocked on the door and I opened it.

"Madam, here is the noodles for you," the maid said.

"No, I don't want to eat anything now," I said as I should get ready as faster as possible as per my great stupid angry husband's order.

"But madam, Akshay sir made it for you and ordered us to give it to you as you are very hungry," the maid said.

I smiled knowing that it's made by Akshay for me. I took it and went inside the room. This is what I like in Akshay. He cares for me even in his anger. I had the food and took a shower. By the time, a beautician arrived to help me in getting ready.

I wore the golden coloured lehenga which Akshay bought for me today and the beautician did a little make up to me as I don't prefer make up much. I went downstairs and Akshay stared at me. I could sense a kind of desire in his eyes that made me blush instantly. I went to Akshay and stood near him.

"I asked you to wear a sari, not this golden coloured lehenga," Akshay whispered inhaling the fragrance of my perfume near my ear. His warm breath touched my skin and brought goosebumps to me.

"It's tough for me. I should receive the guests. Maintain a safe distance from me throughout the party unless you want to stay awake for the whole night," Akshay whispered again.

"As if it's only me who would stay awake the whole night," I said holding his arm and moving closer to him. I found Akshay blushing which is very rare and cute scene ever.

"This would be the better way to receive the guests," I said, smiling at him.

"Come to the room," Akshay said.

Oh god! Now? Before the party? I thought to ignite the feelings of desire in him but now it's difficult. I went silently to Akshay.

Akshay locked the room and pinned me to the door. Akshay buried his head in my neck giving me a sweet torture which I love the most. Then he looked at me and stroked my lips softy with his fingers.

"Your lips always invite me for a kiss. And I love your lips for that," Akshay said kissing my lips. I encircled my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

Hi everyone, how is the episode? Let's see what's gonna happen in their relationship further. Do you think that Netra doubt is true or is she insecure? What do you think about Akshay's rude nature mixed with love?