Who is Sadhana?

Netra:

In the morning, I have started preparing the breakfast and suddenly two hands wrapped around my waist. 

"Aaahh," I shouted and turned back only to see Akshay in shock.

"Ak..Akshay?" I said slowly.

"Oh god! You just scared me, sweetheart. It's me. Still can't you recognise my touch?" Akshay said.

"No, I was in some deep thought. Anyways tell me what do you want?" I asked Akshay.

"I don't want anything, baby. Do you forget that every morning I used to see your face as soon as I woke up from the day I married you?" Akshay said.

I remembered the initial days of my marriage. From the day I lied to Akshay about meeting Jeevith, Akshay stopped seeing my face early in the morning. Though I tried to remember him, he just ignored me and started going to kids' room as soon as he woke up. Though it hurt me, I didn't ask him about it.

I didn't speak and Akshay kissed me on my lips bringing me out of my thoughts.

"It's just to let you know that I was hurt but I didn't forget it and of course, I recognised your efforts to make me look at you everyday as soon as I woke up," Akshay said and I hugged him.

"Your wife is missing you so much, Mr Minister," I said hitting him.

"I know that and I too missed our moments. Don't worry. Everything will be the same between us from now," Akshay said.

"So tell me how can I help you?" Akshay said.

"I will do it, Akshay. You get ready," I said.

"No way. I will help you. Why are you preparing three different breakfast everyday?"

"Kalki and Abhaya are not eating food properly. So, I am making favourite dishes to make you, Kalki and Abhaya eat," I said.

"From today prepare only one breakfast. Just do one thing. Prepare your favourite one day, then mine, then Kalki and Abhaya. That's enough. You too have many works and I don't want you to get tired," Akshay said.

"But Kalki and Abhaya..."

"I will talk to them. Don't worry," Akshay said and I nodded.

If Akshay stops caring, the whole house became a mess. What if he checks the kitchen now? He will scold me for sure as I didn't take care of anything and maids asusual kept everything as it is. It's Akshay who takes care of children and anything related to them and I should take care of the house as he mostly comes late to home with meetings.

Akshay looked around and then at me.

"I will ask the maid to set everything today. Just one day," I said.

"What were you doing all these days?You know well that I don't like house to be a mess," Akshay said.

I looked at him without speaking anything.

"I will take care of it. I will talk to the maids. I didn't hire them to keep the house this way," Akshay said.

"And from today asusual I will help you in preparing the breakfast. Today let's prepare my wife's favourite food."

Akshay started preparing the alu paratha and I prepared the curry. When I served the breakfast, Kalki said no but ate calmly observing the seriousness of their father. Akshay's one serious look is enough to both of them stop their naughtiness. After the breakfast, Akshay gave a hug and kiss to me before starting to the office. He dropped me in the office.

"I will pick you in the evening. Let's go out for the dinner tonight if you don't have any meeting," Akshay said.

"I have a meeting but I will try to cancel it," I said remembering his warning the last time when I talked about the meeting and he wanted me to go for the shopping.