Self Respect

Netra:

I woke up and ordered the maids to prepare the food. Akshay came downstairs and looked at me having breakfast with children.

In the morning, I noticed Akshay coming to the kitchen and searching for me. I was in the garden meditating and exercising. I was busy with my morning routine which I left after my marriage. As Akshay loves food prepared by me and sometimes he didn't allow me to sleep until late night, disturbed my daily routine. Of course, when I discussed this with Akshay, he told me to follow my daily routine and he asked maids to prepare the food but however it's me who started doing his works again with love.

Akshay tasted the breakfast and immediately he recognised that it's not prepared by me.

"Netra, can you please bring me  coffee?" Akshay asked me.

"I am having my breakfast, Akshay," I said and asked the maid to prepare the coffee for him.

I went to the room and saw Akshay searching for his dress and files. I didn't interfere and completed my works. Akshay pulled all the clothes from the wardrobe and threw them down.

"Why are these clothes not pressed?" Akshay shouted.

"Calm down. That's a small thing," I said.

"Akshay, who should check whether your clothes are pressed or not?" I asked in a very calm tone.

"You," Akshay said. I smiled at him.

"Akshay, who used to do that before our marriage?"

"Me," Akshay said.

"Akshay, I have to manage my works, look after our children needs and my company. Can't you take care of your works? You are not a kid," I said.

"Press this dress right now," Akshay said throwing a dress at me.

I know he is damn angry with me today.

I took the dress and gave it to maid to press it.

"Akshay, I told the maid to press it and from today every night keep your chosen dress for the next day on the table and it will be ready for you. Please put the clothes in the wardrobe. This is our room and not a garbage," I said.

Akshay held my wrist tight and pulled me towards him.

"I told you to do it. And clean our room too," Akshay said fuming at me.

"From tomorrow, you should prepare the food for me. Otherwise....."

"Otherwise you can't do anything. Look Mr Akshay, a husband can frighten his wife only until she bears it. I still remember past Akshay but you forgot one thing. I am not past Netra to tolerate everything. I know how to deal with you if you turn into a beast again."

"Don't play with me, Netra. Remember that you are talking to Akshay," Akshay said.

"So what? What makes Akshay that special?"

"I am your husband," Akshay said.

"Does that makes you special? I don't think so," I said.

"You will realise the effect right now," Akshay said and threw me on the bed. I looked at him. He took the belt and came near to me. I sat cooly observing his actions.

"Apologise me or you will taste my wrath now," Akshay said.

"Go on. I am not going to say sorry because I am not wrong," I said.

Akshay took the belt and pretended as if he's going to hit me. And in the next second, he threw the belt away and sat on the bed.

"I am sorry," Akshay said holding his head.

I am sorry for straining you, Akshay. However it's not good to frighten me every time with your anger.

"Do whatever you like. I shouldn't have behaved this way. But after the marriage, I really depended on you completely. I forgot that I shouldn't burden you with my works. And I am sure I will never turn into a beast ever," Akshay said.

Akshay arranged all the clothes neatly in the wardrobe. I gave his pressed dress which was kept aside already by me the last night. He wore the dress and smiled at me.

"I want a coffee," Akshay said slowly.

I didn't react as if I didn't listen.

"I want a coffee prepared by you," He said loudly this time.

"My mind won't work without your coffee. Please get me a coffee, Netra," Akshay said again in a requesting manner.

I poured the coffee from the flask and handed over the cup to him. He drank it admiring me.

I don't want to hurt Akshay because he is a great husband. But he should also learn respecting his wife. It's not just about Sadhana. It's about his behaviour and my self respect.

"I will drop you in the office," Akshay said.

"I know to drive and the route to my office," I said.

"As you wish," Akshay said.

I was about to go and Akshay pulled me towards him. He touched my lips with his forefinger.

"Baby, I love your confidence and courage. But I also know that my one touch makes you lose yourself and fall  for me," Akshay said raising his eyebrows.

I understood how I melt in his touch but I want to prove him that I can handle that. I took off his finger from my lips and pulled him near to me and kissed him. Before he could dominate me, I have broken the kiss. Akshay gave a disappointed look.

"One kiss is enough to make you lose yourself in my love, Mr Minister," I said and Akshay smiled.

"Let me see how long you will show your anger at me," Akshay said.

"Until you change," I said.

"If you don't love me as I am, then that's not love," Akshay said.

"Love is not tolerating every pain you give. And not accepting everything you do," I said.

"I never like to give you pain. And I don't want to force you to accept whatever I say. Whatever I do, has a reason and definitely I will reveal everything to you, Netra. You are my life partner who has every right to know everything about me," Akshay said.

"Netra, I can understand the sensitivity of the issue. I can't say who is Sadhana but I am making it clear to you that I have no affair with her or anyone else. The only girl with whom I have that physical relationship and this kind of love connection is you. I am sure when you come to know the truth about Sadhana, you will regret your behaviour," Akshay said.

Hi readers, how is the episode?? Do you like it? How is the change in Netra? Do you want her to be cold to Akshay or support Akshay? Wait for the next episode to know more.