One

Yoongi hummed quietly as he walked into the school building.
He didn't like coming here.
The only reason he hadn't dropped out was his infatuation with a boy a year younger than him.
No.
This wasn't infatuation.
This was love.
This was love in every sense of the word.
The boy meant everything to Yoongi, even if the two barely spoke to each other.
They had met on their first day of high school, when Yoongi moved here from Daegu.
He had been the one to make him feel welcome before he let Yoongi survive on his own.
Yoongi admired everything about the male known as Jung Hoseok.
He loved the way he smiled, the way he laughed, the way he talked...everything.
He was madly in love with Hoseok.
If he was honest?
He did occasionally get horny over just hearing Hoseok laugh.
He remembers it clearly.
Yoongi had been sitting with Hoseok, the two casually having a conversation, when Hoseok had burst out laughing.
Yoongi had felt his blood rush to his crotch, and his face had heated up.
He had to leave Hoseok alone in confusion so he could go and deal with his embarrassing boner.
That...wasn't his proudest moment.
He would have much preferred it if Hoseok made him hard on purpose.
Now?
Hoseok barely spoke to Yoongi, only giving him quick smiles and waves before he rushed after his new friends.
Yoongi won't lie, when he first met Hoseok's new friends he didn't like them.
Yoongi realised how easily he could be replaced after Hoseok had stopped staying up all night to talk to Yoongi.
That used to be the highlight in Yoongi's life, so to get that cut from his routine hurt.
It still hurt.
Sometimes he would accidentally stay up all night waiting for Hoseok to call him.
Yet Yoongi still loved him.
He just needed to get his attention.