Two

Yoongi had been invited to a party.
Everyone in their year and the years above and below were invited.
The party was being held by a college student that everyone knew and loved; Kim Seokjin.
Ever since Seokjin had left the school, he'd gotten his boyfriend, Namjoon, to inform everyone over the schools group chat, which Seokjin no longer had access to.
Namjoon had gained popularity as soon as people realised that Namjoon was dating Seokjin.
So, now Yoongi was being dressed up by Namjoon, who insisted to make Yoongi look his best tonight.
Yoongi had on some tight leather pants, and a peach cropped hoodie.
He had some kohl smudged in the corners of his eyes to make them look wider, and some winged eyeliner, also bearing some glittery pink lipgloss that smelled and tasted like strawberries.
Namjoon smiled, his arms crossed as he looked his hyung up and down. "I must say, I'm proud of myself."
Seokjin looked over from his college work, and his jaw dropped. "Damn."
Yoongi sighed softly. "I look terrible."
"Straighten his hair."Seokjin stated. "Bleach it, too."
"What?!"Yoongi jolted. "No!"
"Trust me you'll look hot. Hoseok won't be able to take his eyes off of you."Seokjin smirked.
Yoongi sighed shakily, yet finally allowed this to happen.
While Namjoon bleached and dried Yoongi's hair, Seokjin got ready to style it.
Yoongi was led into the room with now blonde hair, and Seokjin hummed contentedly.
He sat Yoongi down, and spent a while parting Yoongi's hair, having to make sure this was the same person afterwards.
Yoongi looked completely different with his forehead on show, looking less like the cute little dumpling everyone knew and more like a sexy bad boy.
To this, Namjoon smiled.
There was no way Hoseok could ignore Yoongi tonight.