5: the pet meeting

Namjoon POV

So, I'm having a meeting with Yeontan, Soonyoung, MinYoung, and Sungyoon. We meet up and talk about our owners.

So, here are their owners:
Yeontan owner is Sophie
Soonyoung owner is JiHoon
MinYoung owner is Miranda
Sungyoon owner is Itza

We usually have a meet at night when our owners are asleep to catch up on things

If you didn't know, I'm a cat hybrid.
Yeontan is a dog hybrid
Soonyoung is also a dog hybrid
MinYoung is a sugar glider
Sungyoon is a bunny hybrid
We all turn into our human forms
Yes are all 20 besides Minyoung, she is 22.

So we started to talk about our life and how it's been...

"I love it with my owner! He is so small and adorable!" Says Soonyoung, making loving eyes thinking about his owner.

"Well mine is pretty cute." Says Yeontan calmly, he's always like that. He's pretty hot but his animal form is so adorable. I bet his owner is going to die once she see's his human form.

"Well mine is so nice and her scent is soooooooooooo yummmmy! " Minyoung shouted, she is basically crazy for her owner. And to think she is the oldest out of all of us.

"Well my owner is calm..... And very pretty..... Her scent smells like roses... And she is crazy at times when she want.... I love her... " Sunyoung basically confess his feelings for his owner to us. And he's just blushing, thinking about her. It was honestly cute to see.

"Well how about you Namjoon? How about you and your owner? " Minyoung says curiously.

"Well....... He is everything I want it a guy and.... I want him to be mine, but I think he likes this Kendall dude on this big screen called a TV. And I'm jealous cause of want my owner to love me instead of this Kendall guy. But my owner is very kind and his laugh is so cute and-" I was about to keep on going on about Jin but I got interpreted by Yeontan.

"Yeah we got it. Jisoos, you keep on saying that about Jin forever. When are you going to come out and tell him you are a hybrid and you love him" Yeontan started to get angry at me.

"Everyone calm down. We need to look good for our owners so they won't get suspicious of how we got hurt." Soonyoung tried to reason with us.

"Whatever." Yeontan rolled his eyes and sat down on the bench.

"W-why a-are y-you alw-ways like t-this." Sungyoon was starting to get teary. He can't handle us fighting. And once he starts crying, it's hard for us to calm him down until he's with his owner.

"D-don't cry Sungyoon, they're just jealous of each other. Yeah that's all" Minyoung tried to calm him down while Yeontan starts to feel a little guilty.

"Hey Sungyoon, it's alright. Me and Yeontan just have some differences. That doesn't mean we hate each other." I tried to calm Sungyoon by saying that. But it seems to have made it worse.

"I WANT ITZAAAAA" He cries for his owner for comfort. We all started to panic.

"Hey, it's okay. Me and Namjoon are friends now. See!" Yeontan says as he walks up to me and hugs me.

"Come on Sunyoung, cheer up." Soonyoung tried hard to cheer up Sunyoung.

"I WANT ITZAAAAAAAA" Sungyoon cries for his owner more. He needs her for comfort.

"I will take him home then. I live by him anyways." Yeontan says as he walks up and take Sungyoon. "Come on, we will see your owner. "

"Yay!" Sungyoon say happily.

"Bye guys" Yeontan says

"Bye Bye~" Sungyoon says as well

"Goodbye" The rest of us just waved at them as they walk away.

"Guess we should head home as well" Minyoung yawns right after saying that.

"Yeah, plus. I think my owner might wake up soon. " I said to them. My owner wake up gets water the goes back to sleep. He must be worried if he doesn't see me.

"Okay, so we plan on meeting again in 2 days right?" Soonyoung tries to confirm what he says

"Yes." Both Minyoung and I said at the same time.

"Bye" We all said to each other and head off to our own places.

I was heading to my home. I was walking in when.. I crash into something. Oh no.

"Who's there?"