6: finding out

Jin POV

I had woke up in the middle of the night. So I planned to get my water. I looked around and didn't see my kitty Namjoon. "Where is he? " I suddenly heard a crash. I rush downstairs and said "Who's there?"

I turn on the light and saw this tall, handsome, man getting up from the floor. He seemed scared.
"Who are you?"

"I will explain" The mystery man said sounding scared and a little.... sad?

"I said, WHO ARE YOU!?" I said angrily and basically shouted at him.

"I'm Namjoon!" The mystery man said. Namjoon!? That's my kitty name.

"Where did you put my kitty at?" I said glaring at him.

"I am your kitty!" Namjoon had said.

"WHERE DID YOU PUT MY KITTY!" I basically shouted at him

"I am your kitty! " Namjoon said. I got so angry I grabbed my phone.

"I'm going to call the police."

"Nooo" Namjoon took my phone and threw it on the floor.

"Why did you do that?!" I saw red and I slapped Namjoon.

Namjoon whimpered and suddenly he... disappeared?!?! I look down and saw my.....kitty?!?! Something isn't adding up.

"Kitty come over here" As I step closer to Namjoon my kitty, he ran away from me.

"Namjoon, please come out. "

"Will you hit me again?" I heard my kitty said...

"What are you" I am so lost at this point. I think because it's night, maybe I'm dreaming. Yeah I'm dreaming. I started to chuckle at myself

"Why are you laughing?" My kitty said

"This is all a dream, I will wake up any minute." I sounded a little crazy.

I heard Namjoon sign. "It's time to tell you the truth." He says, sounded like he doesn't want to.

"You better, I feel so lost and crazy." I explain to him

"Okay... Here is the truth...." He started off with.