What's a Hot Topic?

Masky's P.O.V.

"Wake up Rogers!" I yell as I knock on the metal bed for his attention.

I'm still mad at him... I'm sure everyone else is, well, except for Brian. But Slender gave us a mission earlier this morning. Have to keep the boss happy.

Toby stirs, sitting up slowly into a slouched position. His face is a little bruised up, probably from the beating he received. His hair sprouts out in different places, along with his eyes shadowed by small eyebags. He looks kinda cute-

Er, I didn't think any of that.

"Hurry Tobias. Go clean up and meet Hoodie and I at the front door in ten minutes." I don't say anything more before turning to walk out. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something. If it was an apology or anything of the sort, it would have been out of the question already.

A little over ten minutes later, Toby is finally ready. Not that much changed about his appearance or anything since he woke up.

He's a little like Ben. Doesn't care about his hair, or appearance in general.

"He's late, Tim."

Brian speaks besides me. His mask was on, so I couldn't tell if he was irritated or whatnot.

"It's fine. We have to go now."

I open the door for the two, checking my guns to see if they are loaded, which they are. Then, we walk out into the forest.

The town isn't too far from here. Just a few acres of slim and tall trees.

~3~ Time skip uwu ~3~

Toby's P.O.V.

It was so awkward this morning, and during the walk. I had to spend 45 minutes walking besides someone that hates me... And I have to walk back to the mansion with the two later.

Well, we reached the mall at least. It's filled with teens and adults either carrying a ton of bags or little children. Looks like a normal everyday mall scene.

Except for one of the parents. There's a tall business dude at the second level with a little girl in a pink dress. That doesn't seem quite normal.

Kind of reminds me of Slenderman and Sally.

I get tugged lightly by my jacket, out of my phase in looking at the man. Masky seems annoyed.

"Come on. We need to do the mission, then you can go, do whatever that was."

I nod, following him and Hoodie through the mall.

They stop at a store near the back of the mall.

"H-Hot Topic..? W-why are we here?" I ask.

I'm confused. I thought we had a mission, what are we doing here?

What even is a Hot Topic? The windows were stained black, so I can't see anything inside.

Hoodie chuckles, and I look at him.

"It's for our mission. We have to kill someone, but they're working in here right now... Seems suitable f-for a Jeff thing."

Masky snickers at Hoodie's comment, before leading us into the store. And oh my goodness-

This is probably one of the most destructive yet beautiful things I've seen. There's shelfs and racks of chains, piercings, hoodies, and accessories. The stores theme is dark, along with the music playing inside. I look around at some of the 'prop' stuff, and spot a table display of fake knifes and guns.

"H-Hey Hoodie, t-this looks like Jeff's w-wife." I pick up one of the fake knifes and show him.

I can't see his expression through his mask, but I can hear his laughter.

"Don't tell Jeff about it through," he says before looking away at something or someone.

I put the knife down, turning to see what he was looking at. Behind me was a young adult male. His hair is dyed green while he has piercings almost everywhere.

"Hey little dude. I like your makeup. Did you do it yourself?" He asks.

"M-makeup?"

I get turned back around quickly and Masky looks at my face.

"Ugh, you forgot your mask!"

"M-Masky isn't this the guy?" I hear Hoodie say besides us quietly.

Masky looks back at the worker, nodding before taking his shot gun out and shooting him between his eyes.

Hoodie's P.O.V.

That was quick.

Luckily he was the only worker in the store right now, so we don't get caught. He falls back into the shelf behind him, blood leaking from his head.

I look at Masky, who seemed accomplished by how quickly the mission was. Then at Toby.

Toby, is tying the man by his neck with a rope that he somehow found or had. He starts dragging him to the register counter, before lifting him and the body onto it. He ties the other end of the rope to a hook on the ceiling of the store. Making the dead man dangle.

"W-what?" He says when he looks at us looking at him,

"P-people will just think he's a store prop. I-It matches a-anyways."

I become a bit concerned at this point, but let it go. He gets off the counter before admiring his work.

The song in the store changes. I think it's called 'Sweet Dreams'? Not sure. But it sounds like a Jeff thing.

Anyways, we walk out shortly after, Beginning to make our way back to the mansion.

Jeff's P.O.V.

Odd. Those people looked strangely like the other Proxies. I have my hoodie on, with my head down looking like an emo kid.

Well, I kind of am, considering where I'm going right now.

I enter the magnificent store. It's so beautiful, like me.

And ohhh, don't get me started on the song-

I break into the mood and start singing some of the lyrics.

"sWeEt dReAms aRE mAde oF tHis.
wHo aM I tO dIsAgREE?-"

Absolutely lovely.

I continue to sing, looking around at the shop, then I see this cool prop thing hanging from the ceiling.

Smells real, looks real. But it's probably just a prop.

"Nice prop," I say before starting the next verse on the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey loves <3 I hope you're enjoying the new chapters. I'm trying to continue writing longer chapters for each one I make for you all.

Also can we just say how awesome Hot Topic is? Like, I buy all my rings there and it's so beautiful. Just wish they had more Majora's Mask and Nightmare Before Christmas stuff ;3;

Anyways, thanks for reading!

[Social Medias]
_Personal Instagram_
hope.alohax
_RP Instagram_ x.corrupted.proxy.toby.x
_Fandom Instagram_
urban_fandoms
--
_Discord_
Meifwa~Vii#2546

[Posted July 31, 2019 - 5:30 P.M.]