UPGRADE COMPLETE

After literal hours of thinking and drinking you try to think of a way to change what is come. You think and think and think and think only to have Haydee's message to replace your thoughts without cease. Then you hear your phone vibrate receiving a text looking at the phone you see the message from langstern.

 Then you hear your phone vibrate receiving a text looking at the phone you see the message from langstern

You stand in complete anger at the Meme and also mad at yourself for wanting to laugh. You then receive another message this time from your "Daughter" knowing that it is Haydee, Again looking through your phone.

"Hey Dad, Been wondering how would you like My New Make Over, its a complete upgrade from my last!"

You start to think over and then look down to your feet, and give up trying to resist what is to come.

"Haydee, I'm sorry. Sorry for not trying to help you, Sorry for not trying to see you through the trails. From the time you where born I just saw you as a another extraordinary result of Alexandra's great mind, but that was normal for her and I was just another guy working for her, and then she opened up to me for the first time I have worked for her in years. Haydee you where my responsibility that Alexandra trusted me with, if only she where still here..."

Your Phone then starts to glitch out, Buzzing and Ringing loudly glowing red. Then stopping and another buzz of your phone.

"What do you mean if only she where still here..."

"Alexandra was Killed while ago, She would have wanted you to be more and better than what Langstern is making you to be now, than just a "Appealing Ruthless Robot"

There was no response. You felt that you might have officially sealed your fate, and after awhile of waiting you hear the phone buzz again.

"See You Soon, Y/n..."

You put the phone down and sit at your couch.

Y/n: Langstern, I hope she comes for you first.

- Awhile Later-

Langstern stands behind the test area and watches as Haydee is loading into the new model. He grins only thinking of the success of what is to come of the creation, and you stand next to him with the sound of your heart in your ears with a blank face knowing what is to come and it is not the new Play station and Xbox cross over. Connie stands next to you shooting a look over to Langstern.

Langstern: Y/n you have done the world, the business, and yourself a great service by helping finish what Alexandra started.

Y/n: You can't finish, what was already perfect.

Langstern laughs not getting what you really meant making your mood even crappier than it was.

Langstern: That's the spirit Y/n! This will take us both to new heights!

Y/n Thoughts: If there is such a thing as Heaven or Hell, Most definitely.

One of the scientist on the control monitor look over to you.

Scientist: The subject is ready, do you wish to Activate sir?

Langstern: Of course we are, Right Y/n...

He says with a smug look on his face. You look to the scientist that was asking you the question you answer with a head nod. She gives a look of reassurance as she presses a few buttons and a hologram appears in front of you and Langstern with the permissions and identifications for the activation. Without a second thought Langstern gives his permissions, but you are hesitant looking at the holo screen thinking about every life that is being put to death. Langstern nudges you noticing your reluctance giving you a rather...Stern look.

Author: I'll jump a cliff now...

You get his drift and roll your eyes and begin to enter your permission and Accepting. You look to the Haydee model and see flickers of lights and then finally she is alive. She looks to what looks like a mirror and gives a little pose like she is happy to be in her new body.

She turns around looking at her extra large package in her trunk constantly grabbing, pinching and spanking it with her not knowing that it is one way glass

She turns around looking at her extra large package in her trunk constantly grabbing, pinching and spanking it with her not knowing that it is one way glass. Langstern looks on with a simile on his face with everyone else having a blushing including you. 

Langstern: Well I call this a good day of progress ladies and gentlemen, please activate the test bots.

A panel pops open with a gun inside that Haydee grabs, then suddenly Brutes and Slashers appear from opening doors making way to Haydee and she gives another small pose as they come for her.