LOVING DAUGHTER 1

A walker bot looks around scanning,
hunting for its target. Then something hits the back of its head it looks behind him to see nothing there, but when it looks back a force breaks through its back then ripping out its inner machinery forcing it to the ground Haydee looks at the machine for a moment, she takes out her pistol readying herself for the next challenge.

 Then something hits the back of its head it looks behind him to see nothing there, but when it looks back a force breaks through its back then ripping out its inner machinery forcing it to the ground Haydee looks at the machine for a moment, she ...

After awhile Haydee enters a darkened hall way noticing the quiet atmosphere. She then is hit with a powerful force sending her flying to the other side of the slightly lightened hallway. She looks up to see something big in the shadows looking back at her.

Identifying Model. Model Unknown. I hope your watching Daddy, Because this is how hopeless you are, but first maybe some mind games should be fun too.

Haydee grabs both of her Auto weapons dropping her bag with the rest of her equipment on the ground.

__________________________________________________________________________

You walk in the lab with being greeted with smiling faces. You can't help, but to on a fake smile hoping that Haydee would spare them of what is to come. Sometimes you can only think of one of the days that she will break free and tear every person in this entire lab apart, and who she is gonna start with.

You enter the surveillance room seeing multiple scientist cheering and booing. Giving a dumbfounded look you clap your hands together giving a scientist a jump and one of them shut off the monitors except ones that are monitoring Haydee. You walk up to the visibly nervous scientist.

Y/n: You seem to be nervous from being off task, I assume that Haydee is operating at optimal levels?

The scientist around start to blush and giggle as they walk away back to their stations and then Connie walks up with a large smile on his face.

Connie: It would seem that this Redux model is *giggle, chuckle* Well something else when it comes to combat, when she encountered one of the test Titan Models she, like a kid in Fortnite, had a little celebration while the was still working.

You stand there for a moment confused.

Y/n: Please clarify...

Connie then looks over to the now openly smiling scientist. He walks over to the monitors and the pop up one after the-HHHOOOOO SHIIIEEETTT!

You stand there in complete disbelief and even start to question if she still wants to kill you being that she was threatening your life not long ago

You stand there in complete disbelief and even start to question if she still wants to kill you being that she was threatening your life not long ago. You then remember she has upgraded and much better understanding of psychology. This might have effect on everyone else, but not you...much. You look to connie.

Y/n: Please stay foucsed, the next Expo is next week and she needs to be ready.

One of the scientist at another monitor says.

Scientist: Maybe instead an Expo we can have a Pole Dance!

Everyone laughs, and even you mange to throw out a small chuckle., but stop when you notice that from one of Haydee's results that as she is defeating the Brutes and Slashers the mannor she is doing so are more like, Executetions. You give a sigh as you feel you heart slowly to sink.

Awhile later Haydee is in a containment lab for diagnostics and though you know she most likely still hates you decide to pay her a vist. Should have never did that.

You walk inside to see lady scientist examining Haydee with fustrated expressions on thier faces, guess she's too thicc for them, not my fault though.

Y/n: Ladies, Take five i'll take care of Haydee myself.

The two leave the room to you and Haydee. Both of you stare for a moment you notice the ever changing lights between Light blue and Bright Red. She either must really excited to see you or hates you so much that she is struggling to hold herself back. You then notice a book with the title of Sign lauguage...For dummies. Trying to appeal to her good side you use sign language.

Y/n: It is good to see you, Haydee. Sorry it took so long to get to you.

Haydee gives a little head tilt, but plays along as she raises her hands in her First words so go speak.

Haydee: You seem to be reluctant to get closer, Are you afraid of me?

Y/n: I thought you want to kill-

Haydee: That is my purpose, but not like this, There are questions that I have that need answers. Though my synthetic heart longs for your lifeless corpes. I will not grant you that fate just yet.

Y/n: Langstern.

Suddenly the power in the room goes down and Haydee's lights then turn Scarlet red and she quickly lunges toward you with great speed grabbing you by the neck lifting you completely off the ground.

Haydee: He will get his first, Then Everyone else and after all is done... I will enjoy listening to your cries for mercy as your loop of Life and Death rebuilds and rips you apart. and nobody will hear your screams for Death to take you.