2: Unusual

/El_HERMOSA_FIER_CISNE/

Asmara's POV

Seven years together seemed to be a lifetime not being us together.

Those seven years were not even a surprise set up for both of us.

In that seven years, we both know, that kiss is not part of our lives.

The first time he kissed me was the day of our marriage, he kissed me in my forehead, that's all.

Eleven months-last time  we saw each other.

My professor got mad suddenly in our class. She didn't expect that no one would passed the test she created.

Everyone groaned, this time I'm taking BS Accountancy, now it's happening again. So, I'm thinking to dropped this course again.

"You lady! You are grown up already and now you are saying to drop again?" my mother let's her frustration out, here in our house, with Ziro.

We-Ziro are not in good terms. We both agreed to that unexpected marriage for convenience drama.

"Mommy, stop already, okay? I'm still exploring, can't you see? I have tied early and you know I don't like it. I didn't approve it, you only threatened me!" I can't help to bring my voice up.

Ziro held me but I refused to.

"And you! You can easily file an annulment against me, report me whenever you want but you didn't, you think I like you being here!?" I bursted.

Tears escaped from him but I don't care.

This day is a hell day!

I feel like I brought the world with me.

"Asmara, enough!" my dad said trying to calm everyone.

"It's true, dad! I don't like him. I don't love him. That marriage is a full waste! Ziro you hear me right, I hate this marriage!" as soon as I utter those words I quickly ran to my room.

Yes, we're married but we slept separately. Cursing every time and fighting with him seems to be normal whenever he tried to talk about personal things.

And to that day, I realized my fault.

And to that day, I realized my loss.

And to that day, I realized unexpected.

I hid my face after the kiss.

I don't want him to think that I'm craving too much. I hate it.

He just smiled and act like nothing happened unusual between us.

Just those eleven months without him is a missing part of my life. I just realized his worth and those seven years we're married this is the first time I am feeling this.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"The eleven months I wasted." I said bore.

What could have happened if we tried to kiss in those eleven months?

"It's not a waste, actually. If that's the only way for us to get closer, if that's the only way for me to kiss you." he said like he also lose for our parting.

"What's your plan, darling?" I blushed thinking again that it is the endearment I used to him earlier.

"I'm tired studying, honestly, and I think this business course will now fit me." I said while rubbing my fingers, my ring finger.