chapter 2: family

2 YEARS LATER

LOCATION: SOKOVIA

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill we are under attack!"

I looked at Wanda and Pietro and nodded firmly trying to calm them down a bit I was wearing a black mask nearly covering my left eyes and completely hiding my mouth.
I had overheard Strucker
"it's to soon the send them out, our forces can handle it" I turn to Struker and proceeds to intrude on their conversation.
"they won't last more then a minute out there one of the twins can handle it from the outside while me and another handle the inside" I say with confidence a scowl grew on Strucker's face he was hesitating but still nodded.

"Alright tell Pietro he'll be headed out but tell Wanda will keep her guard up" I glared at him once he didn't mention my name he soon sighs and continues "you'll stick with me" I stiffly walk to Wanda and Pietro.
"Pietro you need to headout keep your guard up I want to see you back here got it" my eyes soften when I see him smiling and opening his arms open to me
A light chuckle escapes my throat and walk to him giving him a hug.

"Y/n I better see you back here take care love you" before the speedster left he threw a quick smirk and wink to me and his sister.

Some say we're to young to be doing this kind of stuff but they trained hard to get here for me the age didn't matter it's how hard you work I was currently 11 I'm about to turn 12 the twins just turned 15 within the nearly 2 years we all grown close to each other we are each other's only family now.
The alarms started blaring soon which meant someone intruder has made it to the building
"Wanda go I need to go with Strucker be careful" I commanded but gave her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek for good luck she nodded and started to jog to the door to look for the intruder.

I stayed by Strucker's side he instructed me if someone came through the door that to not attack them to rashly.

Before I knew it a tall blonde man with blue eyes entered the room he had a blue, red and white costume on and a shield which matched and had a big white star in the middle from what I remember from the files Strucker gave me this was Steve Rogers A.K.A Captain America.
"Baron Strucker." He spoke up, walking closer I took a fighting stance even though I stood at 4'10 i was able to take down almost anybody without using my powers he held a gaze looking at me but looked away and stared at Strucker.

"Hydra's number one thug." He said.

"Technically, I'm a thug for shield" Strucker replied.

"Well then technically your unemployed Where's Loki's scepter?" Steve asked.

"Don't worry, I know I'm beat" he glanced at Steve, "you'll mention how I cooperated, I hope."