Part 5: Dorms

"UGH" I yelled in annoyance feeling someone shake me awake "y/n!! Wake up we're here in Japan!" The familiar voiced yelled in excitement I rubbed my eyes trying to get fully awake I realized peter was the one still shaking me I felt my head moving...

"UGH" I yelled in annoyance feeling someone shake me awake "y/n!! Wake up we're here in Japan!" The familiar voiced yelled in excitement I rubbed my eyes trying to get fully awake I realized peter was the one still shaking me I felt my head moving back and forth at a fast pace.

"Oi stop I'm gonna puke" I said in discomfort trying to get free from his grip.
"oops sorry, anyways there's someone outside they look like a hobo" Peter sheeplike apologized freeing me from his death grip
"yeah, yeah I'll handle the hobo."

Opening the hatch to I yawned walking out stretching my legs and arms out hearing the bones pop while Peter cautiously follows behind.
I noticed a man around his 30's with usually dark eye bags and about shoulder length messy black hair which reminded me of Bucky and Loki, he was wearing all black with a gray scarf around his neck.
"You must be the students Stark and the rest of the Avengers had recommended" he says eyeing us up and down "you don't look that worthy of being a hero" I didn't care a single bit but I knew peter felt his heart break it's his dream to become the best hero this made me become more defensive.
"Listen here asshat we didn't come to become your ideal hero's, We're here to be the best hero's anyone has seen you'll regret saying all that bull crap once we beat you in seconds" I glared at him while he smirked slightly I clenched my fist peter took my fist.

"calm down Y/n" he told me softly "Tch whatever" I said looking away from the hobo. "Aizawa that is no way to treat your future students!" A unfamiliar Squeaky voice joins me and Peter looked around looking for owner of the voice.
"What the fuc-!" I clamped my hand on peters mouth quickly before he cursed out I realized he was pointing at something.
I followed to where he was staring I noticed a small white Bear? Mouse? Dog? I'm not sure what the hell it was.

"HELLO! Welcome to U.A. new students I am your principal Nezu" Nezu says in a very cheery voice with a smile I looked down at him with my hand still covering Peters mouth till I felt something swipe across my palm causing it to get wet I looked at peter in shock holding my hand like if it was injured.

"PETER WH- DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND" Hobo snorted while Nezu sweat dropped.
"sorry about her she has a short temper- Hi I'm Peter Parker! Or umm Parker Peter just call me Peter. I won't lick you!" Peter yells while I'm still panicking about my saliva covered palm.
"are these the really the best recommended students" I heard hobo mumble to Nezu "in matter of fact yes I've seen videos of them they have the greatest potential of being the greatest duo!" Nezu says in a matter of fact tone "I wouldn't underestimate them Aizawa" he says smiling watching me and Peter childishly argue.

"Okay I apologize for the distraction" I say bowing to the older men while giving Peter the look.
"I'm Y/n L/n just call me Y/n" I say with a smile holding my hand out to the hobo man "Aizawa Shouta.." he mutters taking my hand the grimace at the wet feeling I smirked victoriously wiping Peters saliva off my hand with his scarf.
"You brat can't wait to torture you with hero training" Aizawa said angrily with a tick mark growing on his head.
"meh I've been through worse" I ignored his stare of pity the Avengers probably explained to them about my past whistling to my favorite tune.
Peter and Nezu were talking about where we would be staying which apparently is on this campus my vision wandered off noticing the giant school building which looked like the letter H I looked at it in awe i wasn't as tall as the Avengers headquarters but it's still looked pretty badass I snapped out of the
"Y/n will be at 1-A alliance it's the class dorms" Peter said explaining what him and Nezu were talking about.

He wrapped his arms around my waist "Nezu will it only be us in the Dorms?" I asked politely.
"Yes just for now we have the dorms just Incase, I would also appreciate if you kids didn't fool around in the night we wouldn't want little hero's running around." He says strictly looking at us.

"why would we fool around if anything it's just peter fooling around with himself" i say with a stoic face peter hid his face in to his arm he was bright red from embarrassment.
"NO SHES LYING- SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND" Peter yells frantically in his arm still hiding "do you have a fever Pete?" I say removing his arm and touch his forehead I heard laughter from noticing Nezu was laughing at the scene I tilt my head slightly to side acting innocently but smirked in my mind I always loved teasing Peter.

Aizawa looked annoyed "let's get going so we can show you around".

"yes sir" I say sarcastically saluting to him grabbing Peters hand and stumbling off after him Nezu climbs up on my shoulder which felt strange but ignored it.

Aizawa pretty much showed us the whole campus but are dorms which was pretty annoying since I wanted to sleep.
"and this will be where you'll be staying!" Nezu shouts showing of a huge building with '1-A ALLIANCE' in the front of the building "you both have the top floor for yourselves Aizawa will drop by every once in a while to check up on the Dorms" Nezu says with his closed eye grin
"here are the keys and I.D's" handing us a set of keys "cool when does school start!" Peter says loudly .

Aizawa groans annoyed at Peter
"shut up already, you'll be starting next week" Aizawa says walking into the dormitory which was quite big for two students.

leading us up the elevator to are rooms which I don't which dad had decorated for us beforehand it was about 4 pm I just wanted to sleep in bed for the rest of the year mine had F/c walls and f/c curtains and on my queen size bed is red and white comforter and pillows I noticed a closet for all my things I can hide in their and a bigger dresser next to a window.

which I would most likely not be using Aizawa leads peter to his room closing my rooms door I slid open the closet door only to see a variety of expensive clothes I sigh to myself knowing Tony was the one who bought my wardrobe I took a black hoodie out which had the Gucci logo on it 'he knows I don't like having him spend money-' I felt myself get angry because he would keep spending so much money on someone like me.

I take my T-shirt and (what ever type of bottoms) but off struggling to get my bra undone I hear the door click open "Y/n do you wan-AHH IM SORRY I SHOULD'VE KNOCKED" pretty sure Peter was burning red out of embarrassment he slammed the door shut I really didn't care so much I mean I'm still covered.
"wow how cliche" I say to myself finally being able remove my bra and slipping on the sweatshirt jumping onto the bed and calling it a day.