25) A fun night.

Devin’s POV

“It’s .. so weird, though. It’s small.” I sighed and looked at Aabel.

“That’s how we write it! Besides, you just have to remember three letters, okay? Everything else is the same. Now, æ is pronounced like ‘ah’, then there’s ø, which sounds like ‘uh’, and the last one is å, which is a sharp ‘o’. Got it?” He smiled at me and took his pencil to write down the weird letters. I carefully watched him, despite my heartbeat accelerating due to our closeness. I was actually starting to understand!

“H-How about the alphabet? How do you pronounce the rest?”

“Oh, that’s easy. Repeat after me!” Bell said and hugged my waist, making me blush. The moment he wrapped his hand around me, I just couldn’t think anymore. I was completely flustered. Damn you!

He pulled me closed and touched my cheek with his lips before he slid them down on my earlobe and started to speak with a low, husky voice, which made my whole body shiver …

“A, be, se, de, e, eff, ge, hå(ho), I, je or jådd(jodd), kå(ko) ,ell, em, enn, o, pe, ku, ærr (er), ess, te, u, ve, dåbbeltve (double-tve), eks, y(i), sett, æ (ah), ø(uh), å(o). Got it?”

“No, I was too busy getting an erection.” I frowned and pulled away from him. That didn’t stop him, though – Bell just pulled me in for another hug, laughing at the little tent that formed between my legs. Yeah, go head, laugh at it. It’s small, so what? It’s bigger than your brain … 

“My language turns you on? Wow, I should start talking in it!”

“A lot of stuff turn me on. You just don’t know what they are.” I teased.

“Oh, really?” He smirked.

“Really.”

“I know that you like to act naughty all day just so I can spank your butt.” Bell grinned, wiping the smug smile off my face.

“T-That’s not true …” I stuttered and cleared my throat. That happened just one time!

“And I don’t think I spanked that hard, but I remember you liked it so much that you came in your underwear. I caught you and forced you on all fours, then I pulled your pants down and I spanked your butt. At first you were angry, but then you started moaning and begging me for more and … before I knew it, you turned into a quivering mess of cum and sweat.”

“Ew, don’t say it like that! I’ll slap you!”

“Ain’t gonna be the first time.”

“And it won’t be the last time..” I smirked.

Aabel pouted a little before he grinned and pulled me in his arms to kiss my neck again. He was gentle and loving … he respected my wishes. He never – not even once – jumped me and did something to me without my permission. Yes, even that spanking happened with my permission.

“You still turned on?” Bell softly asked, nibbling on my earlobe. I shivered and hummed.

“A little .. you?”

“Same.” He smiled and gently pressed my butt against his hardened crotch. It didn’t feel ‘a little’ hard at all – it was hot and stiff like usual. He always got so hard around me, especially when we were cuddling at night. I used to scold him before, but he said it was an involuntary reaction. Well, at least he gets erections. To be honest, a few days after he got out of the hospital, he could barely lift it. It was as limp as a broken wrist.

I’m glad he’s okay now …

“It’s gotten all hard and gross again.” Bell huffed and sighed. “Sorry, dear …”