Late night text

1 in the morning and we're both drunk texting each other. We've been talking for so long and still haven't met. The way you always talk to me so demanding and in control has me intrigued. You're telling me how you want to see me, I literally just got out the shower, my hair is still wet but I have house to myself and I know for a fact you'd appreciate my soft skin fresh out the shower.

I text you saying " You can come thru whenever you're done at the bar I don't want you driving tho, take your time I have house all night! "
I get dressed and wear something sexy because I'm expecting you, so I rub cocoa oil all over my body, making sure I wear the tiniest thong. I know that's his favorite. I wear black panties that pull up a little high on my hips making me look a little thicker and a sexy black bra, making my curves look so perfect. I spray some of my favorite Victoria Secret body spray, as I'm putting on my oversized Tee you text me " Baby open the door "

I rush anxiously to open the door and I see you walking up the front steps, " FINALLY! " laughing as I'm meeting you half way for a hug. I grab your hand and lead you inside. I say " you can take a seat ima make us a drink, what would you like huh? " you following me to the kitchen instead " well depends what's my baby drinking " you say. As I'm grabbing my Hennessy bottle out the freezer " ofcourse I should've known " you say hellla laughing! " fuck it I'm ready! " as I'm making our drinks I notice you really looking at me. Giving me this look, idk a look you never gave me! " why you so pretty " you ask making me all shy.
You walk up behind me grabbing the bottle out my hand " damn girl look at you trying to get me drunk " I turn around seeing you put the bottle down, giving me that smile that I love.

Both of us moving closer until I just reach for a kiss putting my arms around you. You grab my face, kissing me softly until it gets more and more intense. We both start using our tongue, giving juicy kisses. Biting each other's bottom lip, you grabbing my throat while we both play with each other tongues. You feel up my shirt feeling my warm skin and tiny thong. You say " damn you wore that for daddy huh " i give you one more kiss and nod my head yes.

You grab me by my waist and sit me on the counter, giving me kisses. Taking off my shirt, you kiss me all over my neck and chest. While I hold you closer to me with my hands on your back. You kiss me all over my shoulders down to my nipples, swirling your tongue on both. Holding both boobs with your hands putting your face all in between them. Licking my down my stomach, you find yourself pulling my thong to the side and kissing my pussy. Gently licking in between my lips. Flicking your tongue all on my clit, I start to fight my moans and I reach for your head. You grab my hand and hold it down, I start to grind my wet pussy up and down on your tongue!

I look at you and you just slurp my wetness up, making sure your face is soaked. I can't help but to keep cumming because you tease me and lick my inner thighs than practically make out with my clit making sure you suck it exactly how I like. You stand up and take off your shirt pulling down your pants and briefs, I see your huge dick it's rock hard from tasting my juicy little pussy. You stroke your cock grabbing my face telling me " be a good girl and taste daddy's dick ". I get down from the counter and I grab your dick while i kiss you tasting my self all off of your lips. I squat down spitting on it, slowly stroking it while i start to slowly put it in my mouth.

I put every inch in my mouth till it hits the back of my throat, my favorite part making sure I gag all on it. Making my mouth more wet for you to fuck. I slurp all the way up your shaft and back down. Grabbing your balls kissing them tracing my tongue on them. Looking up at you my eyes are watery and im slobbering all over your rock hard cock. I slap it on my tongue telling you " I love sucking you baby it makes me so wet " you respond " oouh shit let daddy's dick feel how wet it is "

You sit on the couch and your staring at me stroking your dick, I can't help but to admire how huge it is. I slobber on it just a little more, telling you " I swear I can just suck you for hours " you pull me up tell me " come bounce on this dick " I get on top of your lap your grabbing your dick rubbing it all on my pussy, making it extra gushy for you. You put the tip in and feel how tight I am, how wet and tiny my pussy is. I hear you say under your breath " oh shit " making me want to slowly sit on it further and further. Gasping finally getting every inch in. Squatting down on you I'm watching your whole dick go in and out of me, moaning and groaning we're both looking at each other knowing this feels too good.

You grab and lay me down, spreading my legs by my thighs. Making sure you're getting in so fucking deep, making me almost scream. I feel you go as far as you can making me almost cry it feels so good. You give me slow hard strokes. Making me cream all over you, you grab my throat and kiss me. " I swear this pussy is mine now " you groan almost growling. While i feel you fill me up, you pull yourself out and I felt your warm cum drip out of me.