Part 10

"Let's get you out of here,"  A soft voice you knew too well, spoke to you.  But you didn't meet his gaze, instead, you held your gaze to the ground as he fumbled with the ties around your wrist.  

"I don't deserve to Leave Tony, it's okay..." You tightened your grip, trying to keep him from letting you go.  

"I know you're a good person, Y/N, and I heard what you said to Steve in here.  I want to hear your side of the story, so does the rest of the team."  

"I don't want you to know my story, I don't deserve to have a second chance Tony,"  You looked up at him, his eyes soft.  "Why do you guys even want to help me?"  

"We know good people when we see them.  You've saved our lives on multiple occasions, and the way you looked at Steve.  That wasn't you trying to get close." Tony said as he finally got the restraints off you.  You sighed and folded your arms in your lap.  

"A few people from the team went on a small mission, I offered to stay here. I want to talk,"  

You smile at him weakly, "My entire life I have been used by Hydra, my life being threatened if I broke the rules.  Two-three months ago I was assigned to get close to the Avengers. If I were to see any of you get hurt I was specifically instructed to stay out of the way. I was to get some of the Avengers killed, while the others you were to bring back to Hydra."

"Which ones were you supposed to bring back?"  He asked curiously 

"Bruce, Steve, You, Bucky, and Nat."  You said He nodded and let you continue. "They were going to run experiments on you.  One's similar to the Winter Soldier's, except along with the Hydra version of the Super Serum they would give you all different abilities.  Ones you could use to kill."  You said, "I hadn't let my emotions get the best of me during my other missions. I would do what I had to and then leave,  even if I hated it.  But then the moment you guys took me in as a member of the team, I completely forgot I was supposed to follow through with orders. And then I saved Clint, and that's when I really knew I didn't want to go through with it.  I loved being close to you guys, and... Steve,"  You said coughing a little trying to regain the rest of your thoughts.   "The other day when I had an appointment, I was meeting Hydra. And after that I knew I had to come clean, I was going to do it earlier.  But Dylan beet me to it.  You have to understand that I don't want to be a part of Hydr, Tony. You have to understand that!" You said wanting to cry.

"I know Y/N I get it,"  He rubs your arms in a comforting way.

"I'll stay away from all of you Tony, just I need your help.  I just want away from Hydra,"  You said letting a few of the tears fall.  

"I'll help you, look we have a safe house upstate, you can stay there and lay low if you want."  Tony said standing up, "Come on,"  he said gesturing to the door.  

"Wait, Tony!" You said, "It's about Dylan!"  

                                                                            *Nine Weeks Later*

You have been living in a small safe house, someplace upstate.  It was beautiful, open, and quiet. Of course every second you were there you couldn't stop thinking about your former teammates. Only one of them trusted you, of course, that all you needed.  You did even think any of them would trust you.  You got away from Hydra, thank god, but it took some time.  They have been on the hunt for you, wanting you dead with all of the information you knew.  Not only that but SHIELD was after you as well, Tony was the only thing you had that kept them from finding you.  

Tony and you kept in touch, you would talk every once in a while. Turns out they couldn't find Dylan, and by the time they got to the Hydra base you told them about it was wiped clean, there was no sign of them even being there.  

Most of all you missed Steve, you ached for his touch for his smile, but he hated you now.  There was no point in even thinking about him, it's not like he was thinking about you.  When you were in that interrogation room, you knew there was no way he even cared anymore.  To him, you were his opponent, and it seemed like you were losing.   

You sighed as you looked through the cupboards, you needed to go shopping.  So you did the only thing you knew you had to do.  You walked to the bedroom, took out a zip-up hoodie and a pair of jeans.  You grabbed a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap.  You learned how to lay low from the best.  Throw on some comfy clothes and you were a completely different person.  You laughed quietly to yourself when you looked into the mirror.  

You grabbed the key Tony had given you and walk out the door.  Locking it behind you, you gave the knob one last turn, making sure you had successfully locked it behind you.  You then skipped down the steps and went to your car. The sun had just begun to go down, giving you just enough light.  You quickly drove down the gravel road and out of the area, you soon find yourself in a small town with a grocery store.  It was a quiet town most of the time, but today it felt more lively.  More people were packed on the sidewalk and when you walked into the store your heart race quickened.  You looked around the store and saw men in suits and a few of them in combat wear.  A few of them had earpieces, the cords from them dangling just past their eyes.  You kept your head low and quickly rushed through the aisles, grabbing only a few things. You could feel someone beside you, but you refused to look up.  But when you heard their voice your eyes grew wide.  

"Agent Y/N, how are you?" You took shallow quick breaths, you looked from the corner of your eye, where you saw Dylan Brax next to you.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1085 

Make sure to vote and comment! I love you BYE!