3}

Peggy Having a crush in you'll would involve:

🥰 Peggy is know to be confident in her line of work, and it's no different with her feelings

🥰 It's a tad bit subtle, but it gets you no less flustered.

😊 You meet at the Griffith Hotel when you're late down for breakfast one morning-you're both new residents, but Peggy still notices that you're new and need a bit of help.

😊 She gives you some of her breakfast and gives you a rundown of what it's like living in an apartment complex.

🌹[ "Thank you-for all of this. I mean...I've been a bit of a mess recently-This is all very new to new and you've been a big help."]

🌹 "It's alright, honestly. If you ever need anything, my room is just two doors down from you."

💖 "That's so kind-Wait, I never did get your name."

💖 "Peggy Carter."

👀 Inviting you out at night to go out with her other friends she's made at the Griffith Hotel, but sticking by your side basically at night."

👀 Peggy's being really affectionate towards you.

❤️ Defending you from creeps when they approach you in bars; you have politely declined them but Peggy does not put up with their behavior for very long before shutting them down.

❤️ Introducing you to Jarvis and Howard (Peggy really regrets introducing you to Howard because he of course tries work his "Stark Charm" on you.)

😍  ["I'm flattered, Howard, but you're not my type." ]

😍 "I..."

🎶 "I don't think I've ever seen Howard speechless like this before- well done, y/n."

🎶 Sharing clothes with each other and Peggy doing your hair in the morning for you.

🥀 Having sleepovers in each other's rooms after taking a curfew and talking with other until the early hours of the morning.

🥀 At One of the sleepovers, Peggy kisses you. You kiss back.

😳🥀❤️ Peggy confessing how she feels about you and replying with a simple kiss."