you faint-Franzisca

This will be in Francisca's POV

Me, y/n, Miles, Phoenix, And Maya are all working on a case, its a long story and its not the point.
We are supposed to meet up at the crime scene at 11:30. We are supposed to leave at 11:10, its 11:16. Y/n is being slow, she said she's tired.

She stayed up all night, and didn't get Much sleep the night before, she pretty much been awake for 35 hours.
But nonetheless, we got there only a few minutes late.

"There you two lovebird's are!" Maya cheered, I sigh, annoyed at Maya for making such a foolish statement.
We both walk over to the group, and once we got close enough, they gasped.

"Oh my god..." Maya coved her mouth.
"What happened to you?" Phoenix asked,
"Goodness, are you alright y/n?" Miles asked her, I turned to her to see what they were talking about.

She was a goddamn mess, she looked sick, just with decent hair and clothes.

"Yeah...I'm.. I'm...I'm..." She keeps repeating.
"I'm...okay..." She says as her knees buckle, but I managed to catch her.

"Miles, help me lay her down." I say with a voice of someone struggling to hold something heavy, not that she's heavy.

He helps me carefully set her on the ground, as we all wait for her to wake up.