Volume 1 Author's Note (Wattpad exclusive)

Hola, E.O. Tenkey here! I know I'm repeating myself, but thank you so much for reading the entirety of Not A Manga volume 1! The ending kind of snuck up on me faster than I'd originally anticipated, but it's still close to light novel length, so I'm happy.

I do have one sad bit of news: I will not be publishing volume 2 on Wattpad. For whatever reason, the story never garnered much interest here. Thank you so much to the few readers who enjoyed it to the end! If you would like to continue to follow the story, you can find it at NotAManga.com and on RoyalRoad.com (search for "not a manga").

I will be taking the rest of August off and will resume publishing in early September (on NotAManga.com and Royal Road); this is both because I have a big deployment at work in mid-August that I anticipate will interfere with writing and because I want to get a buffer back so that I can offer early chapters to Patreon subscribers again. I hope to see you then!

Lastly, if you stumbled through the fourth wall and discovered you were a character in a manga, what would you do? What genre would you hope to be stuck in (and why)? Sound off in the comments!

I hope to see you again in about a month, and if not may you find other wonderful fictions on Wattpad to occupy your time instead!