𝙘𝙝.7

It was around 1AM when Richie felt something press up against him.

Or.. someone.

He shifted slightly then opened his eyes to hear a small whine elicit from someone's throat. Richie looked down and saw Eddie's lower half hugging his crotch warmly. Richie swallowed nervously, intuitively backing away a bit. He sighed softly, closing his eyes for a while and then opened them again to find Eddie backed up against him, again.

Richie bit on his lip, staying still, his eyes remained wide open and glued to Eddie's bottom.

Maybe he's just cold he thought. So he covered him up with the blanket—which Eddie had appeared to had thrown off in his sleep— and wrapped his arm around him to keep him warm. Everything was going well until there was more movement. Eddie's ass pushed back onto Richie once. Then twice, and then it slowly built up. Richie closed his eyes and shook his head.

He's asleep.

He put a firm hand on Eddie's waist, stopping him from moving further. The sleeping boy whined in frustration, pushing back against Richie's hand. Richie, however, didn't relent.

"Richie.." Richie's eyes grew wider and his grip loosened.

The shock did it. Eddie had moaned Richie's name. With Richie's hand now loose, Eddie began to move back against Richie's member, soft moans escaping his lips. Richie sighed in pleasure, rolling his hips into Eddie's ass. The brunette moaned quietly and Richie looked at him. He was still very much asleep. His bangs covered his eyes but it was more than obvious that behind those closed eyes, Eddie was somewhere in his dreamland.

So Richie backed away yet again, kissing Eddie's cheek and then standing up to go to the restroom.

Eddie sighed softly, stopped his movements and slowly drifted back into sleep.

୧ . ˚ ♡‧₊˚⋅ ⊰

 ˚ ♡‧₊˚⋅ ⊰