Chapter 2

Lily's P.O.V

YES! I finally got accepted to UA and the best part is so did my friends! I'm so happy that I screamed so loud that my dad heard me.

I put the letter on my desk and stared at it for a couple of minutes before getting tired of looking at it.

I decided to go outside for once so I put on my shoes and grabbed my sketchbook. I told my dad before leaving the house.

I walked around and bumped into some dude on the sidewalk.

"Hey watch where your going you damn weirdo!" The guy said to me. God dang this dude sounds like one of those angry dogs!

"You watch where you're going creep!" I yelled back at the guy and when I looked up at him he looked exactly like a angry fluffy dog.

I couldn't help but snicker already comparing them. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT NERD!?" He yelled at me. Now that just made me giggle. "Oh wow you look and act like a dog how cute" I said to him.

I can tell that ticked him off. I chuckled and walks right past him. I kept giggling and thought that I should draw the guy as the dog then noticed I didn't have my sketchbook with me.

"What the fuck!?" I half yelled. I then figured I could've dropped it when I bumped into that dude, if so then he could be looking through it. That thought made me turn around and run back.

And just as I thought there it was. My sketchbook being held by the dude and he is looking in it! I quickly snatched it back "who gave you the idea to go looking through my sketchbook!?" I yelled at him.

He just walked away like nothing happened. The fuck is wrong with that guy. I looked st my sketchbook to make sure nothing happened to it and it was in good condition.

People these days need to learn to not look through things without permission.

Noah's P.O.V

I was only laying down on my bed looking at the UA acceptance letter. My friends Shadow and Lily got accepted to UA and I'm glad.

I decided to go to the kitchen to grab something to eat and to drink. I sat down on the couch with my snacks and turned on the tv.

I heard a knock at the door and went to go see who it was. I opened the door and saw nothing but a box on my doorstep.

I looked around before picking the box up and going back inside. I hesitated before opening it and saw some cooking utensils.

It was for my mom.

No other ideas so yeah cya in the next chapter