0.1

Song Mingi.

The name of a guy who is extremely lonely and is too awkward to strike up conversations with anyone.

He's only 20 years old but he did manage to make himself financially stable for being on his own.

Mingi felt successful with his life. But he always dreaded at the thought of never having a lover.

One day, Mingi was on the internet doing a little bit of online shopping buying useless stuff that is just going to collect dust on a shelf.

As Mingi pouts at his laptop, he stumbled upon something quite interesting..

It was a video that opened up randomly in a new tab. Mingi clicks the play button just to see what it was about.

"Hey there! I'm Choi San, founder and owner of Grow a Mutt." A guy with black and red hair appears on the screen.

"I want to share with you my new creation of growing your own hybrid humanoid companion in the safety of your own home.

I know what it's like to be lonely and not wanting to force myself in uncomfortable situations just to have a friend. Then spend all that time and effort on making that one friend, just for them to betray you over something so pathetic."

He then calls for some person name Hongjoong to come into the frame.

"This is Hongjoong. The very first mutt subject to be made in the GYM lab. As you can see he has animal like characteristics.." San says as he points to the human dog thingys ears and tail.

"Definitely not wack at all.." Mingi mumbles to himself.

"Just for the small price of $1000. You too can have your own loyal friend without all the hassle.

To purchase a Grow Your Mutt Kit just click the link in the description below and it will lead you to the shop. HONGJOONG DON'T EAT TH-!"

Then the video cuts out with that hybrid thing trying to eat the camera.

Mingi honestly wants to try the product but he thinks that it's some wack ass scam with some guy with a mullet wearing realistic puppy ears and a tail.

Not even 20 seconds later of debating on either he should spend that kind of money on something that probably won't work or not.

He bought the kit for the thousand dollars plus it had free shipping. Mingi couldn't pass that up.

Now he just has to wait 6 business days for the package to arrive.

Mingi went back to buying more useless junk that day.