0.4

Its been a month since Mingi locked that bedroom door. He honestly forgot about that Grow A Mutt project.

It was late at night when Mingi got off of work. He stormed into his house before slamming the door shut.

"I'm going to fucking kill that son of a bitch! No, Seonghwa! I fucking mean it this time. He's going to end up in a damn ditch somewhere." Mingi yells into his phone.

Park Seonghwa. A guy Mingi met at a bar when he was drunk off his ass. They eventually became bestfriends over time.

Surprisingly, Seonghwa didn't mind the extreme awkwardness of Mingi. But he did come to realize that Mingi is quite a character.

"Ain't you still on probation for assault on that Doyoung guy?" Seonghwa asks through the phone. Mingi pouts, "Yeah.."

The older just shakes his head.

"You're unbelievable." Seonghwa said.

"And so are you Park." Mingi sasses.

Out of nowhere there suddenly was a loud crash and a whimper. Spooking the fuck out of Mingi.

"Mingi? What was that?"

"I don't know.. Ima call you back." Mingi whispers into the phone. "No. Stay on th-" The younger hangs up the phone.

Mingi grabs a butcher knife from the kitchen before slowly following the sound of the soft cries and ended up in front of his guest bedroom.

He unlocks the door before quietly creaking the door open. With the knife in hand he flicks on the light. "What the fuck?!" He screamed as he looks at all the blood staining his white carpet.

Mingi walks into the room with caution. It was awfully quiet and it looks like someone had a bloodbath in his guestroom. "Oh my- the fucking heart exploded." He sighs.

There was shards of glass everywhere on the dresser and all over the floor with a trail of blood that went under the bed.

Mingi being Mingi follows the trail and got on his knees and looked under the bed.

Let's just say Mingi fainted in surprise.