I

CHI - TOWN . 🗺
[ Angel sincere smith ]

READ BOOK TAGS THOROUGHLY

-

"Aye , aye , aye ", Leah hyped up Niya as she twerked swiftly.

We were currently at a hookup and everyone was dtm.

I wasn't feeling this move at all and I was ready to bounce and eat.

I sat back on a bench cleaning off my Air Jordan 11 retros .

I was wearing a v-neck black long sleeve , blue washed jeans and my air jordan 11s.

I mean my outfit was bussin , but my mood was a big ol kill.

"Sin , get up and do 'sum", Essence said downin some fresh henny.

I rolled my eyes sitting back on the bench. Bitches was doing the most here.

They was walking roun in skimpy ass dresses and lingere. Nowadays girls ain't save shit for the bedroom , walking roun looking dumb.

But I wasn't gon say nothing. I was quiet and layed back.

I only associated with my cousins Leah , Niah , and Essence.

We grew up real tight since I lived with them. I was the youngest of the bunch and a polar opposite of them.

Niya is 22 and she been selling lashes on a come up .

Leah is 19 , she graduated already from hs , and essence is 18 graduating in 1 month.

On the other hand I'm 17 and a Junior in hs. I was the baby of the bunch and usually got teased for it.

My Daddy gave me up to them when I was a baby , and Ion know or care where my mother is.

"Now , Essence you know I don't fuck with functions , I go to school , work and be done", I said fiddling with my acrylics.

"Ahkem", a girl coughed looking me up and down.

"Uh , Im pretty sure we said no wall sitters , so you can leave girly", the girl said flipping her purple frontal.

"Now Cash , you know good and gotdamn well not to be talking to Angel like that", Essence bucked.

"You and yo raunchy sisters walked in uninvited so if that's the case , y'all hoes can bounce", Cash said smelling like cheap ass perfume and gum.

"AND WHO DF GON MAKE ME", Essence said getting loud.

"Nah Essence, let's go", I said attempting to grab her arm.

"Nah fuck that , who gon make me get out this bitch", Essence said snapping out her zoot.

Niya and Leah walked over quickly fixing their outfits.

"We gotta issue cash?", Leah said tilting her neck.

"Mhmm , Ya girl over here wall sittin. If she'on get up and do 'sum y'all gotta bounce", Cash said returning the neck tilt.

"Who tf you turning your neck at", Niya said stepping infront of the group.

I smacked my teeth. I hated conflict , I always stayed out of mess and everytime I went out with Leah , Ess and Niya something always popped off.

"Y'all let's just go", I said softly starring at the ground.

Everybody in the party was starring and the music was still blarring.

All I care abt is the doe .