VI

- I think imma mess around with this plot twsit a lil more  .

Male casting list posted directly after & updated pictures of the main cast .

@Thekaylarenee_

-inform me on mistakessss

CHICAGO 💨
----------------

"Today reporting on Abc7 Chicago , Teen Rodney Thenport was shot on North bay court."

Police : It was indeed a case of a drive-by shooting , the rates here are high. We were unable to identify the licensing plate but it was a sparkly black camero. If you have any deatils please drop them immediately.

Rodney's Mom : "He was a great kid. He was getting off the streets and cleaning his name off. Until some no good having ass got a hold of a gun", she said weeping.

"Rodney suffered 6 bullets to his left leg , loosing blood rapidly at the scene. He is Currently in recovery. We will update soon with more information to come"

I shut the Tv off as my heart started racing and I felt sick to my stomach.

A Black sparkly Camaro , that dumbasses car.

Rondo .

I barried my hands in my face outta irritation.

It was Wednesday morning as I just woke up to get ready to go to school.

I started sniffing lightly , looking at the clip from under my bed.

"A whole dummy move Angel , fuck was you doin , no guidance", I said shaking my head.

*BANG BANG*

"SIN YOU GOT 30 MINUTES LEFT AND YOU BETTER READY", Essence said banging on the door.

"Let me try to pull some shit together, I can't fw school today ", I said shaking my head.

I walked out my room putting on a fake sleepy & sick front.

I ran down the stairs towards my aunties lil office room.

She was a nurse , so this was boutta be some tuff shit .

"Auntieeee , I stayed up all night for a test to study and I kept throwing up", I said putting my head down.

"Ion know what to tell yo ass , go take some medicine or some shit", She said going through mail.

"I did like 40 minutes ago , It ain't working", I said lying.

"Unt unt , you betta pop you some mo medicine and drink you some orange juice because yo ass almost done with school", She said eyeing me.

"Now hurry tf up", She said shooing me away.

"Man this some bullsh-"

She looked at me , like she was gonna pop me.

"...bs", I said soft.

"Now get tf out my face na"

I huffed loudly towards my room stomping up the stairs.

I closed the door to my room , throwing myself on the bed.

"Sin fuck these people , they don't know you did it . You got 4 days left bitch", I said talking to myself.

"That's like 300 hours ", I said frowning and throwing a tantrum.

*BANG BANG*

"Sin stfu and get dressed , I got shit to do", Niya said banging.

"Tf eva", I said throwing attitude.