𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍...

Sana's POV

I decided to invite Dahyun and Momo over to keep me some company. It was Sunday so I didn't have any college. Although I'd rather spend my day with that cute store girl. Jihyo.

I'm not giving up until I get her.

Momo and Dahyun arrived on time for lunch. While we were eating the takeout we ordered, because all of us are actually useless and can't cook, I decided to spill the tea on this new girl to my friends.

"I think I finally met someone" I spilled out of nowhere. Momo chocked on her food and Dahyun tapped her back trying to calm her down.

"Are you serious Sana!?" Dahyun asked.

"For once, I am. She's amazing and very cute, we've talked like twice but I want to marry her already" I said, smiling brightly.

"Well, I'm happy you finally moved on from me, about time" Momo said laughing, gaining a smack from me and her girlfriend. I might have had a crush on Momo when I first met her, until I met Dahyun too, of course. Although it was pretty tough seeing her date someone else, eventually my feelings vanished.

"There's only one tiny tiny problem" I almost whispered looking down at my food and playing with my chopsticks.

"I'll take a wild guess and say she's straight" Dahyun said putting her hand on her chin pretending to think.

"I mean, she thinks she is. What if she's not?" I defensively said.

"There's only one way to figure that out Sana. Why don't you grow trust with her? Gain her respect, spend time with her and do cute shit for her, maybe she develops feelings for you in the process" Momo suggested "At least it worked with Dahyun, now we've been together for six years" Momo said while looking at Dahyun with heart eyes, I gagged.

"Yah! Stop making me feel like third wheel. Besides, you know I don't do romantic shit, it's not me." I scoffed.

"Sana, you can't be cold hearted forever. You're going to get your heart broken in the end because even with your eyes wide open, you're too stubborn to see what's shining right in front of you. Don't be afraid to fall in love" Dahyun said and I have to admit I was speechless. I had to turn my defense mechanism of avoiding the truth by turning it funny.

"Dahyunie look at how much you've grown! You give Bible verses for advices now" I said giggling "Can you start again? I think I fell asleep in the middle of your speech" I pretended to snore.

You know it's true Sana, can't you say a simple Thank You? I said internally

"Don't be so hard on yourself Sana. You weren't born from love itself, you're not gonna die because of it, simple as that" Momo said caressing Dahyun's back to calm her down, as the girl seems mad at Sana who took her advice as a joke.

"Easy for you two to say, you're literally soulmates. You're right, I wasn't born from love, so no point in looking for it. Actually forget I even mentioned her, maybe it's just the hormones" I said putting my chopsticks down, my appetite suddenly disappeared.

Momo took a deep breath "Sana, we know it's hard to love someone again. But I'm sure this isn't how your parents would like t-"

"Don't you even dare to mention them" I stared right into her eyes, my face turned dead serious.

"Sana I'm trying to help y-"

"Well maybe I don't need your fucking help Momo! You have a girlfriend for some time and you think you're a fucking love guru or something?" I spat out. I covered my mouth after shouting at her. Guilt ran through my whole body. My eyes started getting teary. When Momo opened her mouth to say something else, Dahyun cut her off.