𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘.

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐍. 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

So today is my first day as a senior, I'm so excited cause I'm moving to a new high school but my bestfriend Aubree is coming with me mind you she lives like two houses down.

"Baby, you got everything you need?" I walked downstairs hearing my mother yell from the kitchen, "yes ma, it's just senior year I heard at this school they don't be doing that much anyway when they seniors." I shrugged my shoulders as I sat at the table eating my plate of breakfast that she fixed.

"I don't give a damn what you heard you will go up there and not act like boo-boo the fool, your gpa is too high for that." She gave me a stern look as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Fine mom, I got you." I sighed not wanting to argue with her, my mom wanted my best interest no matter what, it's just the way she says things that makes me kind of ticked off, but of course I'm not showing it.

I ate the rest of my meal before looking at the clock, "Aubree is outside, go tell my other baby I said hi, y'all be good." she said before hugging me I walked towards the door grabbing my bag putting it on. "Bye mom love you."

I walked to the door and there Aubree was with a smile on her face, "girl we made it! I'm so happy we get to spend our senior year together." she said hugging me as we walked down the street together making our way towards the school.

"You know anybody here, cause I know I don't." I said sighing, she laughed at me "Girl I know a girl named Cassie, and a dude named Ermias and his two siblings, I don't know nobody else." she put her hands up shrugging her shoulders.

"Who's Ermias?" I asked curiously the name was very different than any other I have heard before. "Oh he's a boy, he's a senior too, and yea that's about it, ain't nothing much about him, heard some peeps tryna get him in a lil gang or sum."

We were getting closer to the school, "dang a gang, oooo he's a hood nigga." Aubree paused and looked at me. "I always knew you were a whore for a hood dick." she laughed as she locked our arms together as we got closer to the entrance.

I started talking quieter as I saw a bunch more people around, "girl no I'm still a virgin!" I laughed at her hiding my head in her shoulder before looking up.

"Girl cmon, I see Ermias' sister over there." I had no choice since our arms were already locked dragging myself with her, ugh I don't like meeting new people, I moved in the neighborhood late, so I didn't really get to make as many friends as Aubree did.

"Wassup, Aub?" This girl who had a brown tone to her who was around my height stated to her, "Hey Sammy, this is my bestfriend Lauren, she just moved here, kind of shy so yea girl." I waved at her, she pulled me in for a hug, "girl you're so pretty! shy for what?" I just shrugged, "sometimes I feel uncomfortable meeting new people because I don't want them to view me certain ways." I looked around avoiding eye contact.

Around my eighth grade year of middle school, when I first met my cousins they bullied the hell out of me, not physically, but mentally and they brought most of my insecurities that I now think of myself, they moved away around my eleventh grade year of school, but what they told me never went away, I didn't feel as pretty as people told me I was.

"I like you, I think we're gonna be close." Samantha laughed pulling me into a side hug I wrapped my arms around her smiling, this was a good welcome. Two boys then came walking to the three of us, "Wassup, Erm & Blacc?" Samantha said I looked up at her confused. "Waddup, waddup Aub, who dis?" He looked at me up and down before licking his lips, whew chile he was cute.