𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.

EIGHT YEARS LATER.

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐍. 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

A few years ago I graduated from UCLA, I also got my degree, and walked across another stage once again, but then just a few years after that I got pregnant. I still live in Los Angeles, as a single mom, I don't even have a problem with being one, like I once said I would.

My sons name is Kameron, and his is the son of Lil Wayne, me and Dwayne co-parent him, and surprisingly he doesn't give me any trouble, it was so much drama, because me and his other babymom were pregnant at the same time, but that honestly made us closer, and I don't have a problem with her, me and all the mother of his children are close, we have a sister bond, it's weird because most people would think that we hate each other.

Anyways I have to pick up Kameron from school today, because it is the weekend and he's gonna be going out to his dads house. Reginae is coming to pick him up and they're gonna fly out together because it's finally summer break, thank god I get a break, I love Kam, but I need some time to myself.

Right when I was about to get in the shower Cassie called me, I met her back in college, and we became bestfriends. "Hey girl, what you doing?" she said. "I'm about to get in the shower, what's going on?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Girl, me Lika and Khadijah, are trying to go out somewhere you down?" she asked me. "Yes I'm down, I'll be done in about thirty minutes." I told her. "Okay best." she said hanging up the phone, I got in the shower as planned.

an hour later.

We finally made it to a place, but it was on Slauson Avenue, it looked like something was in the works, but then I saw some dudes selling some clothes on the street on a table, I liked their dedication to it. "Girl cmon, stop daydreaming!" Malika pulled me out of the car by my arm. "My bad, I was in another world." As we got closer I know it wasn't who I thought it was, it couldn't be, I haven't seen them in so long, it's not true, tell me I'm dreaming someone pinch me.

𝐄𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐉. 𝐀𝐬𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

That's her.. I remember seeing her in the ATL movie, with my homie tip. I went to high school with this girl, now she's so beautiful. I even said in an interview I was gonna get her. Now she's walking up right to my face. "Aye, there go your girl cuz." Blacc said to me, "Man, shut up don't embarrass me bro." I brushed his hand off my shoulder. "AYEE LIL SIS." Blacc yelled, pulling Lauren in for a tight ass hug. "Hey Blacc! I missed you so much!" she said as she returned the hug.

These other girls I thought of as my little sisters, I hugged them all then it was time for me to finally hug her. "Hi Ermias." she said giving off a soft smile as she waved at me. "Wassup Lauren." I said pulling her in for a hug, as we rocked back and forth. Damn she smelled good as hell, she mines she just don't know it yet.

"Have you talked to Sammy?" I asked her, "Yea, I kept my promise to talk to her everyday, I still talk to her now, how's your mom though?" She asked me. "Oh, she fine at her crib, she still asks about you about.. every week." we both let out a laugh, her dimples were so cute.

"Well, I know you might not think this is true Ermias, but I thought about you everyday, wondering how you were doing, and your well being." she said putting her hands on her hip. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, all this time and she still thought about me? That's what I liked about her. She stared at me cause a nigga was too deep in his thoughts. "Ermias?" she tilted her head to the side.