Chapter 9: Promise me, you'll never let me leave

Michael's POV

"M-Michael... w-what are you doing here?" Kara asks me. I studied her for a few seconds, she looks so miserable. I sigh. I know I don't know her that well but I don't like this at all. She doesn't deserve to feel like Shit for what happened.

"I-I just wanted to come talk to you, Ash told me you weren't doing so well." I reply. She sighs and looks down. She opened the door wider for me to come in, she walked over to the bed and sat down. She took the guitar off the bed and leaned it up against the wall. I shut her door when I walked in and I sat down on her bed. I looked at her, she was looking down, fiddling with the bracelets on her wrist. "What are you thinking?" I ask in a soft voice.

"I'm still thinking of what happened with Adin. I'm just wondering if I did something wrong to get him to drink so much. Was it me? I don't know what I did wrong." Her voice cracks on the last sentence. I could tell that she was broken from the inside out. Adin obviously meant a lot to her. I scooted over to her and brought her in my arms in a hug. She started taking deep breaths to calm down.

"Kara, nothing is your fault. It was his own decision to start drinking in the first place. I know I don't know you that well but I know you don't deserve to feel like this and I don't want you to feel like this." I say honestly. She sighs and nods. We released from the hug and saw her Hazel eyes we're full of tears. Her eyes are so beautiful. I felt my heart break when she started crying. I put my hand over hers. "Hey, it's okay. Please don't cry." I say softly.

"I'm sorry, I'm just... still trying to figure things out right now. Like what's going to happen when I go back home, but that's the thing, I don't know when I go home. What if he comes here!?" She rushes as she was starting to panic.

"Hey, you know me and the guys will take care of him if he comes here but I doubt he would. I'm pretty intimidating." I say as I flexed.

"If you say so Mikey." She giggles. My face heats up because of her calling me by my nickname. I smile at her.

"Come on, let's go get ice cream or something. I have someone downstairs for you to meet." I tell her as I stood up off her bed. She looks at me curiously. "I'm not telling you who it is, it's a surprise." I say. She sticks out her bottom lip which was adorable. I laugh. "Come on if you really want to meet them." I say.

"I have to get ready, I look like a freaking dumpster fire." She replies as she rolls her eyes and stood up off her bed.

"No you don't, you're cute 24/7. I-I mean you looking amazing 24/7." I stuttered again nervously. She laughs.

"I'll be down there in a few minutes." She tells me. I nod and left her room, going back down stairs with a smile on my face.

Kara's POV

I closed the door after Michael left my room, I locked the door and started getting dressed. I got dressed in my dark red short sleeve shirt, black leggings, and red converse. I quickly brushed my hair, I did some light eyeliner, and mascara. I looked at myself in the mirror and called it good. I grabbed my phone and left my room, walking downstairs. I jumped down the last 3 steps and smiled as I landed.

"It lives!" I hear Luke, I saw him leaning against the wall. I roll my eyes and laugh. I walked into the living room seeing a girl with long red hair sitting on the couch next to Calum. She looks at me and immediately stood up. She came over to me excitedly. I smile out of nervousness. I looked at her bright green eyes. Wow she's beautiful!

"Hi! I'm Ella, Michael's younger sister!" She shook my hand. "Wow, so you're the girl Michael wouldn't stop daydreaming about! I can see why, you're so pretty!" She jumped around me and I laugh.

"Ella, please shut up." Michael says. I looked over at him and his face was red with embarrassment which caused me to giggle.

"She's so lucky she looks like me." Ashton stood up from the couch. I roll my eyes playfully at Ashton. "Let's go get ice cream!"  He says cheerfully.

"Should we take 2 cars, since there's 6 of us?" Calum asks as he also stood up. I look at Ashton.

"Nah, we could just put Kara in the trunk." Ashton laughs. I then immediately shot a glare at him.

"That's okay, I can just run over your drums with your car." I shrug.

"You will not!" Ashton replies.

"Watch me." I crossed my arms sassily.

"Okay, okay, I was just joking. Please don't take my drums." He begs. I laugh and nod, giving him a goofy smile. "Okay let's take 2 cars." He agrees. We walked out of the house. Ash, Cal, and Ella took Ashton's car. Mike, Luke, and I got in Michael's car. On the drive to the ice cream place, all 3 of us were singing to All Time Low. When we got there, there were a couple dozen fans who ran up to us. A few of them wanted a picture with me and Ashton which I don't know how they knew I was his sister. We did a couple autographs, it was really fun. While we were doing pictures, I saw Calum was hand in hand with Ella. I smirked slightly, I made my way behind them and I pushed Ella into Calum. Ella almost fell but Calum caught her.

"Awwww." I say loudly. I heard Luke, Michael, and Ashton laughing. Some of the fans said the same thing and I smile at my success. I saw both Ella and Calum's faces were red. After the fans, we went and got ice cream. We sat down outside on the grass and ate our ice cream.

"I'm so gonna get you back for that." Ella points out as she laughs.

"I'm shaking, I'm so scared." I laughed. I looked at Michael beside me and I smile at him which he returned. We ate our ice cream and then we went back to the house. I looked out the window during the drive and I smile. Today was honestly a good day. Despite the thoughts of Adin, but I quickly let those thoughts slip away. Being in a different place, with the side of my family I should've been with my whole life. This could be a new start, nothing could get worse than it already was.

A//N: HEY GUYZZZ! What's going on? Anyway, I'm bring the other new characters in so don't worry! Everything is well planned, at least I think so. Anyway how do you like this book? I love you all my lovelies!! ❤❤❤