Chapter 38: We are the Kings and the Queens!

Michael's POV

After I told Kara that I needed to talk to her later, I think I worried her. I didn't mean to though. When she came out of the dressing room in the outfit they got for her, I felt my jaw drop and heat rise up my face as I blushed.

S-she's so beautiful. I thought to myself as a smile crept onto my face. I saw her look at me and I could tell that she was nervous because of the expression on her face and her body language. While they were filming the video, I'm not gonna lie when I say this but I felt a little jealous when Jesse was on top of her on the couch. It made me super uncomfortable and the more I thought of it, the more I thought of what her father did to her.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned and saw Ashton.

"Come on, we're going to get you ready. We asked them how long it will take until she's done and they said at least 2 more hours." Ashton tells me. Ashton told me to ask Kara the question and when he told me to, I never felt so much fear in a few seconds. I knew I had to eventually.

"What about the girls?" I ask Ashton, directing towards Cassie, Faith, and Ella who were sitting on the couch watching Kara.

"This is a guy thing Michael, they would want to set up a whole scene." Ashton laughs and so did I because I knew he was right. Girls sometimes have crazy fantasies. Ashton, Luke, Calum, and I left the studio and Ashton drove us to the nearest hair place.

"Uh, why are we here?" I ask nervously looking at Ashton.

"We're dying your hair red again, Kara loves that color, especially on you." Ashton tells me and I laugh nervously.

After a little while, my hair was once again red. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda missed this color of hair. Ashton then threw something at me and it was my white Metallica shirt and my black leather jacket.

"Put it on." Luke claps his hands excitedly. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. I got in the car and got dressed in my shirt and my black leather jacket. I stepped out of the car and looked at them.

"Happy?" I laugh. Ashton brought hand to his chin and he looked at me up and down, practically checking me out which made me laugh.

"Something's missing." Ashton points out. "Luke, you're a girl and you have a crush on Michael, what's missing?"

"Fuck you." Luke laughs.

"Nah, that's Michael's job." Calum replies with a laugh. "Should we get like a lot of flowers?" Calum asks as he looked at Ashton.

"He's not getting married! Plus he's married to the band," Ashton tells him.

"Fair point, I don't think I need anything else." I laugh nervously as I ran my fingers through my hair.

-

Kara's POV

We finally finished filming all parts of the video that I was in and I was so happy to be able to be in the video with this band. I started heading to the dressing room to get back in my normal clothes.

"Kara!" I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Zach and I smiled up at him. 

"Oh hey Zach, what's up?" I reply.

"You can keep that outfit if you want it." He told me. I looked down at the outfit. During this whole day, I think I will keep it because it grew on me.

"Oh, thanks!" I smile. "I'll just keep this outfit on, I'm kinda tired right now." I laugh.

Before I left, I hugged all of them and thanked them for letting me meet them and being able to be in a video with them. I walked over to where the guys were and the girls and I noticed Michael wasn't there. I then remembered that he had something to ask me.

"Where's Michael?" I ask nervously, hoping nothing bad happened to him. 

"I think he's outside waiting for you." Ashton replies. I nodded and made my way outside. I quietly opened the door and saw Michael pacing back and forth with a very anxious and yet nervous look on his face. I felt myself smile as I saw that he was wearing the black leather jacket that he let me wear and his hair was dyed red.

"Michael?" I say as I stepped outside. He stopped pacing and he looked at me. "What're you doing out here? What do you need to ask me?" I ask nervously. He sighed and came closer to me. He grabbed my hand and rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I-I wanted t-to ask you..." He stuttered nervously.

"What is it Michael, talk to me?" I say softly as I brought my other hand to his cheek and looked in his eyes.

"W-will you b-be my girlfriend?" He asks and I felt my heart flutter and heat rise up my face as I blushed.

"Of course..." I reply softly with a smile and he smiled back at me...

A/N: I decided to do this short chapter because I realized that their relationship wasn't exactlly official so... yay me for being so stupid!!!! LOL Also happy 600 reads to this book! I understand that whoever is reading this that it's probably a lotmore than that now but still. Thank you guys I love you all my lovelies!!