"Do you love me?" "Always" 2 | Johnny Depp imagines

Moving back above you, each hand either side of your small frame, he gazed down at you longingly. You gave a small sigh of content at the sight.

Johnny slowly leant down, his lips brushing against yours. Smiling as he heard you let out a longing whine. "You've been so patient," he praised you. "I suppose you can have your reward now."

"Thank you," you whispered, wrapping your arms round his shoulders, spreading your legs wider, earnestly.

He used his hand to line up the tip of his cock with your soaking entrance and pushed forward.

You felt yourself stretch so deliciously around him, the deeper he went the more it forced you apart, squelching against your drenched insides. Your head rolled back in ecstasy as you smiled and your eyes closed. Opening to look up at his pleasured face.

Johnny continued thrusting slowly into you. You gave a whispered moan as he filled you up, over and over, gently just hitting the perfect spot each time.

"Such a horny little thing," he murmured. "Only for you," was your response. A response that made him smile, that and thrust harder. Forcing a surprised, high pitched moan/squeal from you.

Suddenly Johnny completely pulled out. You gave a low whine, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. Only to yelp as you were flipped over onto your front and yanked up onto your knees by your hips. You lay there, ass up, face down with wide eyes.

Feeling the head of his cock at your entrance you gave a low hum, closing your eyes at the feeling. Johnny's strong hands held your hips firmly as he once again pushed himself inside. In this new position his cock hitting the back of you.

You let out a small cry at the feeling. "Ugh, this .. feels .. so .. GOOD!" You praised him between each thrust, your cheerleading skills motivating him further.

Smirking, Johnny clenched his teeth and thrust harder. Leaning forward he wrapped his arm round your waist, cupping part of your drooling sex.

You tried pushing back, but was unable to keep up with his harsh pace. Instead submitting, and slumping forward to receive Johnny's sharp jerks and humps.

He soon removed his hand, gripping onto both of your hips and leaning over you, breathing heavily. He was getting close, you could tell. He kept pounding, hitting that same spot over and over. It was painful, but good. A sharp jab against your bruised walls, making him feel so big inside you.

You were yanked back, him on his knees and you almost on his lap, legs between his underneath him. You still lay, as if bowing to the headboard of the bed. Feeling just the tip of his cock slide in and out of your pussy, giving Johnny that prefect friction.

His breath hitched, and you moved one of your hands between your legs, wanting to orgasm too. Your erect clit begged for attention, and you circled the nub, whimpering at all the different sensations down there.

You came to the edge quickly, so painfully horny from all leading up to this. "Johnny! Ugh, it feels so good.. I'm.. I'm gonna-" Your voice was cut off by the still bliss of your orgasm hitting you. Your insides clenched, setting Johnny off. "Ugh!" He groaned, pulling your sweaty hips closer as you felt the faint sensation of liquid squirting against your walls.

Lifting you up Johnny made room for himself on the sofa, wiping his forehead of sweat and glancing at your panting, resting body.

"Y/N."

"*Pant* Yes?"

"I love you."

600 words