Stage Door

Author's Note
Y/N is your name
Y/BFF'S/N is your best friend's name
Y/H/C is your hair color
Y/E/C is your eye color
Now that this is out of the way, onto the imagine
____________________________________

Y/N's POV

Tonight was the night. My friend, Y/BFF'S/N and I are going to see Newsies! I couldn't wait. I had managed to score the two lottery tickets for the last show in NYC.

As we got ready, I was buzzing around, unable to control my energy. I was getting to see Newsies live and meeting some of my favorite Broadway actors!

Time skip to outside the theater

We finally make it to the theater. There was a lot of traffic and that's saying something considering we live in NYC. We pay our cab driver, and rush inside to get our tickets from the Will Call.

Just as we are making it to our seats, (which is front row by the way) the lights come down and the overture begins.

Time skip to the end of Newsies

The show just ended and we decide to skip curtain call so that we can be some of the first people to show door.

Just like we predicted, we were some of the first to stage door so we got as close as possible.

I can't wait to meet everyone!

Ben Cook's POV

Today is our last show in NYC before we go on tour. Even though I will miss NYC, I can't wait to start touring all over the U.S.

I took a breathe and walked out to my opening position just as the overture came on.

Time skip to the end of Newsies

The show just ended and I can say that this show was one of our better ones. The audience was so into it. This is definitely the best show ever.

All I want to do is go home and take a nap, but Josh somehow convinced me to come and stage door. So here I am, trying not to look tired as I sign what feels like the hundredth playbill tonight.

Y/N's POV

After most of the cast has come out, and just as we are getting ready to leave, I see him.

Ben Cook.

He's even handsomer in person and he isn't even close to me.

If only he could be mine.

Ben's POV

As I'm finishing signing a playbill for another fansie, I look up to see how many more I have to sign before I can sleep.

And then I see her.

The most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Gorgeous Y/H/C hair and lovely Y/E/C eyes.

Now I'm awake.

And I can't wait to sign her playbill.

But who am I kidding. She will never be mine.

___________________________________

Author's Note
Thanks for reading and please comment if you want a part two of this or if you have any requests.
Peace! ✌️
MacKenna 💗