💞🖤New Recruit🖤💞

A/N: I headcanon that CJ is nonbinary with she/her pronouns and feminine noun usage, so I will be referring to her as a person instead of a girl but otherwise feminine word usage. 

ғᴏᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛ (cj) x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ (PART 1)

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴ.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴄᴋ. ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ, ᴏʀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪꜰᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ, ʙᴜᴢᴢᴄᴜᴛ ʜᴀɪʀ, ᴛʀᴀᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʟɪᴘꜱᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢꜱ. ꜱʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀꜱᴇʟꜰ.  

"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ꜰᴏᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛ! ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ (ʏ/ɴ)!"

"ʜᴀɪ, ꜱᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴀᴛᴀꜱʜɪᴅᴇꜱᴜ."

ꜱʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴡᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, ʙᴀʀᴏɴ ᴅʀᴀxᴜᴍ, ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴢᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴜɴ....

WITHOUT FONTS (+  rewrite bc I'm not putting this into a font generator rn)

FOOT RECRUIT (CJ) X READER (PART 1)

Today is the day. You are going to join the foot clan.

You walking around your street, looking for the shack. You find it an enter, not knowing that what- or rather, who you'll find will change your life forever.

The person you see is a girl around your age, buzzcut hair, traditional recruit outfit, black lipstick and piercings. She recognizes you immediately and introduces herself.

"Hello there! I am the top foot recruit!! You must be Y/N!"

"Um, yes! That is me. Aha.."

She nonchalantly takes your hand and shows you the ropes- properly introducing you to the new leader, Draxum, some important members, and the general layout. It all seems quite intriguing, and you feel like you're going to have fun.

A/N 2: The final chapters will contain actual spoilers for the show once I'm finally able to watch it, but some things will be different from canon (like baron staying as leader)